i've been looking at maybe buying 1, but at the price of the ts2 blue 40s/w i'll pass for now? offer it in 10mm , 45acp or 357sig and i'll sell someone else's kidney for it
Working on buying some rifle powder from a member on another forum. With that and what I already have that could get me 1,500-1,800 rounds? Hoping it will be good in either 6.5prc or 7saum as they use less of the powder.
there are rd bases that can either be installed on dove-tail/novak or other similar type rear sights even with adjustable rear sights. i've done this on a p226 and an xdm precision 5.25" 10mm. some use a set screw and some are pressure fitted/drift fit.
i had to look up to see how to remove the factory grips. the tool in the top pic in the lower right hand corner is what's used. with the grips, medallion, care kit and shipping those were around $270.
I'm glad I talked with badger before ordering as fjt and finish are real nice! It's a lot easier to get a full grip and hold than the factory grips. Now to test. I might just order another set in a different color for fun.