testtest

Search results

  1. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    With an 8 hour drive i made it back home around 1:35am. Exactly 505 miles from my son's apartment to home. The weird thing is going down it was 525 when we went down the exact same way. And NO i didn't drive backwards or in the wrong lane . Yet somehow I see @Belt Fed doing this...
  2. TEXASforLIFE

    Shotshell reloading? Anyone?

    I know, i was stating how little imr powders are available as those are difficult to find. On a good note I have a good amount of blue dot, but don't use it for sg so it should last me fir nany thousands of rounds
  3. TEXASforLIFE

    Work, work, work....

    Question, did you go through all the gears ;) :whistle:🥳🥳🥳😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
  4. TEXASforLIFE

    Discussion: Why Consistent Ammo is Accurate Ammo

    While i don't reload like a religion or religiously 1 does have to respect it like electricity! I don't go or have been full blown OCD about it yet, but have tried other methods just for a learning curve. Started with the Dillon 550B in '84 then added the 550C in 15 or 16. When I make...
  5. TEXASforLIFE

    Work, work, work....

    The brunette doesn't want to hurt the blonde's feelings by telling her
  6. TEXASforLIFE

    Shotshell reloading? Anyone?

    Not many imr powders available for sure. My beloved 4831 is a no-go and hoping the sc version will be a good fit. Every do often I see 4320, but no 4350, 4831, 7828 or 7797. It was a long time before 8208 became available again. The 5 fastest in imr is available last i checked
  7. TEXASforLIFE

    Now Illinois Thinks It’s Firearms Manufacturers Who Pull the Trigger

    Yet somehow those mayors that released many violent criminals during covid that within days committed rape, murder and robberies don't find themselves accountable. YES, THEY WERE ALL ON THE LEFT! 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬
  8. TEXASforLIFE

    Shotshell reloading? Anyone?

    I've seen red dot available, but not sure how long it'll last! I don't reload for sg but it's been on my list. Since my ffl dealer has gone out of the business and stopped reloading sg he's been deciding on what to do with the 2 mec??? he has (each 1 is setup for 12 and 20ga). He hadn't...
  9. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    And I don't even have a PayPal account or iPhone as with many other spam text/emails
  10. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    I wanna say it states it as a springfield armory?????? pistol or gun. I mean come on you really need to add pistol or gun after!
  11. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    I get those also.
  12. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Checking on if the big fan revolver grips got shipped as per date I was told when ordering.... .. ..... ...... Kinda, but not totally when just a label was created..........does that mean it's going to be another 5 more days then get to rest 🤷‍♂️
  13. TEXASforLIFE

    Hey @mikep

    It's Tuesday! Try again tomorrow unless work started on Sunday 🤷‍♂️ No hump on a 4 day work week.......gotta wait until next week to hump😁
  14. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    Maybe, but I haven't got that far :whistle: ;)
  15. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    Bad thoughts
  16. TEXASforLIFE

    Gas Masks... Do you have them? If so, what kind to you have and why?

    The only masks I've thought about getting are the kind for tear gas. No thoughts on chemical or biological kinds other than aforementioned. With current and by the time bought they become probably absolete for any new types of agents. I become more focused on water safety and/or food...
  17. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    For anyone who hasn't watched this show, you gotta watch it. I've only seen 2 episodes, but funny so far.
  18. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    Figured it was better here than in the other thread on further derailment
  19. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    Sorry about this being TT
  20. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    I totally agree and i'll use a full tube worth. My granny said to my soon to be wife, "do you think he killed it"! I make sure they're well scattered!
Back
Top