testtest

Search results

  1. WellArmed

    Would You Have Said Anything?

    Not your business. I wouldn't have said anything.
  2. WellArmed

    Anyone carry TWO?

    Typically carry two firearms. Either two revolvers (a 686+ and Ruger LCR or model 60 and LCR) or a revolver and a semiauto (Hellcat or Kahr K40).
  3. WellArmed

    Custom Grips?

    I prefer Hogue rubberized grips on my carry guns. They aren't pretty, but I believe they're better for actual shooting and carry vs wood or G10 grips. Expensive wood grips are best for BBQs, photos opts, and safe queens, IMHO. The most expensive grips I've purchased are Hogue composite wood...
  4. WellArmed

    Why I Don't Volunteer That I'm Armed To The Police

    @The Night Rider, I didn't read the entire thread. This topic was discussed here before. Youhave those who pedestalize law enforcement and trust them. They want to do things to get in the officer's good grace and to show them that they are one of the good guys. They need them to know that they...
  5. WellArmed

    Light strike with my EDC

    Took you long enough.
  6. WellArmed

    Favorite micro or small frame revolver

    I have the 3" K6S DASA too. I've never fired .357 out of it though. I've owned a S&W, Ruger, Colt, and Taurus small frame revolvers, and I must say that the fit, finish, and feel of my example of the K6S is superior to the competition. I'm going to try the 3" Diamondback SDR next.
  7. WellArmed

    Favorite micro or small frame revolver

    More power to you, but I just can't do it out of a light weight snub. There's nothing that a .357 can kill that a 38 +P can't outside of bears, elk, and the like, but a 2" snub isn't what you carry for that task.
  8. WellArmed

    Favorite micro or small frame revolver

    Try doing it with the lighter Ruger LCR. I only put two cylinders through mine, and I felt like I had a severe case of arthritis for week. My hand was numb and my joints hurt... That's with a 17oz LCR with thick rubber Hogue grips... Those who have fired full powered .357 out of their 11.4oz...
  9. WellArmed

    Favorite micro or small frame revolver

    I'd love to have a Kimber K6S snubby. Those are the king of small modern steel frame revolvers, IMHO. It'd be a regular EDC if I owned one.
  10. WellArmed

    Yes, please. S&W Night Guard Revolver

    And I have two 686+, but they are 12oz heavier.
  11. WellArmed

    Yes, please. S&W Night Guard Revolver

    Prove it by adding a 396 to the stable. 🤣
  12. WellArmed

    Yes, please. S&W Night Guard Revolver

    Will probably settle between $1k-$1.1k. There are cheaper but heavier steel frame models for those who don't want to spend the money, or they can just stick to the cheap dime a dozen striker fired pistols. A 24 oz 7 shot .357 or 5 shot .44 SPL with night sights is going to cost. The exotic medal...
  13. WellArmed

    Yes, please. S&W Night Guard Revolver

    You do know that MSRP isn't going to be the price you pay?
  14. WellArmed

    Yes, please. S&W Night Guard Revolver

    That's because semi's are plastic and revolvers are metal and typically more quality and better looking. More pride of ownership. Then they are more versatile when it it comes to firing different calibers and types of ammo.
  15. WellArmed

    Yes, please. S&W Night Guard Revolver

    That's racist
  16. WellArmed

    My light can't handle the kick

    Ditch the weapon mounted light. Holster and retention problem solved. Carry a separate hand held light.
  17. WellArmed

    What Do We Think of the Hellion in 2026?

    No, it doesn't. It simply needs to be taken out of NFA configuration. It doesn't have to be removed from anyone or destroyed. Of course it is and that's common sense because you haven't notified the ATF to tell them otherwise. The fact still remains that an registered NFA firearm can be sold...
  18. WellArmed

    What Do We Think of the Hellion in 2026?

    No, Im NOT wrong and you don't know what you're talking about but think you do. Yes, obviously the serial of the firearm is linked to the person who registered make made the SBR just like a firearm is linked to someone who filled out a form 4473; however, there IS NO REQUIREMENT TO NOTIFY OR TO...
  19. WellArmed

    What Do We Think of the Hellion in 2026?

    What you fail to understand that as long as it's NOT in NFA confirmation, it's NOT an SBR even if it's still registered. You need only return the SBR/SBS back to Title 1 confirmation. Someone else who is legally allowed to own and possess the pistol or rifle is NOT illegally in possession of the...
  20. WellArmed

    What Do We Think of the Hellion in 2026?

    No, you do not. There is no law or regulations that require it or that you can cite. It's optional, and many people do not. There are people who have gotten visited by the ATF when they purchased multiple firearms at once, but that doesn't mean that purchasing several firearms at once is...
Back
Top