testtest

Search results

  1. C

    Happy 4th of July (250 years)

    I went to the range and enjoyed the morning.
  2. C

    Air Force major arrested on Capitol steps during protest calling for Trump/JD Vance impeachments

    He's a turncoat. A "Benedict Arnold". Nothing to see here.
  3. C

    I love my state

    "But Charlie, Shark-kist doesn't want Leftists with good taste. Shark-kist wants Leftists that taste good!" Sorry, Charlie.
  4. C

    I love my state

    Sharks need to eat too. (It should come with an unlimited supply of Tums.)
  5. C

    I love my state

    Talk about your "patch of blue".
  6. C

    I love my state

    Bada-BING!
  7. C

    How about a Beretta "Cheetah" converted to .32 NAA?

    No. If I wanted to do this, I'd buy another CZ82 and replace the current barrel with a barrel properly chambered for the cartridge. You can also buy a Bersa Thunder .380 and have that barrel replaced with one chambered for the .32 NAA cartridge. This would be a cost-effective alteration.
  8. C

    How about a Beretta "Cheetah" converted to .32 NAA?

    The .32 ACP works well with the 73-grain Fiocchi FMJ ammunition. The 4" barrel is where the penetrative power of JMB's original 1899 cartridge shines. It trucks right through a person, poking a hole as it passes through. More frontal area/mass isn't always better. A CZ82 converted to .32 NAA...
  9. C

    How about a Beretta "Cheetah" converted to .32 NAA?

    The .380 is "okay", but it lacks the power for decent penetration. However, properly loaded (with the right propellants), the .32 NAA is easily sourced through resizing and trimming brass. It isn't rocket science. The penetration factor is not to be dismissed. A 73-grain JHP will have the...
  10. C

    How about a Beretta "Cheetah" converted to .32 NAA?

    7.62x25 is the only alternative.
  11. C

    Discussion: 10mm for Self Defense: Is It Too Powerful?

    What is this "overkill" of which you speak?
  12. C

    Discussion: Full-sized, Compact and Subcompact: What’s the Difference?

    A loosely-fitted windbreaker can conceal a 4-5" barreled handgun.
  13. C

    Another self-defense shooting in Florida

    Walmart fall-apart.
  14. C

    How about a Beretta "Cheetah" converted to .32 NAA?

    Shooters are so intransigent. The .30 Super Carry is a wonderful cartridge. The .32 caliber is sublimely accurate, and the .30 SC is the self-loading version of the .327 Federal Magnum. (Yet another good idea that has declined, but shouldn't have.)
  15. C

    Discussion: Full-sized, Compact and Subcompact: What’s the Difference?

    With the proper attire, you can conceal most any handgun. I have a great holster for concealing the Glock Model 20. (Ted Blocker).
  16. C

    How about a Beretta "Cheetah" converted to .32 NAA?

    I wish to correct myself. Starline is NOT making .32 NAA brass. If there is a special request, they'll run off 100,000-500,000 brass.
  17. C

    The PDW concept continues on both sides

    Either the AR or AK platform would function quite well. They can arrange for a .45 ACP chambering. Why not?
  18. C

    How about a Beretta "Cheetah" converted to .32 NAA?

    The .32 NAA can be made by resizing its parent case (the .380). This should make this an easy conversion. It doesn't take that much. The 4,500 psi increase over the maximum pressure for the .32 NAA over the max pressures for the .380. Take that into consideration.
Back
Top