testtest

Search results

  1. WellArmed

    What Do We Think of the Hellion in 2026?

    I misspoke and had a blonde moment here. You can sell a lower, that was started life out as a pistol, with a regular stock attacked just as long as the pistol/SBR upper isn't attached.
  2. WellArmed

    What Do We Think of the Hellion in 2026?

    Yes, you can. You just need to take the lower out of NFA configuration first. If the lower started life out as a SBR and was always an SBR: It can be sold as an SBR via selling it to a purchaser who was approved via a Form 4 transfer. You can install a 16" barrel to take it out of SBR...
  3. WellArmed

    What Do We Think of the Hellion in 2026?

    If you want to use a suppressor, then you must buy a proprietary muzzle device that the suppressor will directly mount to. You also have to find one that will allow you to get the gas block on and off. Then you're stuck with and limited to using suppressors will directly mount to that muzzle...
  4. WellArmed

    What Do We Think of the Hellion in 2026?

    IMHO, pin and welded isn't worth the squeeze. It'susually a 13.7", 13.9", or 14.5" barrel with a super long muzzle device pinned and welded to reach just over 16". The muzzle device is appropriately between ~3", which looks retarded to me. The muzzle device often must be the same diameter of...
  5. WellArmed

    What Do We Think of the Hellion in 2026?

    So you what do you carry? What would you defend yourself with, if you could, in that situation?
  6. WellArmed

    What Do We Think of the Hellion in 2026?

    So, what would you suggest that a mythical prosecutor wouldn't use against you when you have to defend yourself in court because you defended yourself against someone who broke into your home or is actively shooting people?
  7. WellArmed

    What Do We Think of the Hellion in 2026?

    Oh give me a break, lol. No one associates the Mini 14 with the KKK. If the left side of the aisle and people overall did think that, the Mini would have been on their ban radar, but, IIRC, the Mini 14 is legal states including anti states. They are usually ignored because they look like regular...
  8. WellArmed

    What Do We Think of the Hellion in 2026?

    The Hellion is a "scary black rifle." It has all the same physical features of assault rifles" that people want to ban. It semiauto, has a telescoping stock, uses an AR15 pistol grip, uses AR-15/M16-pattern mags, has a threaded barrel, and fires the same exact round the AR15 fires. It's the very...
  9. WellArmed

    What Do We Think of the Hellion in 2026?

    I own a lot of sporting/assault and battle rifle. I own several SBRs as well. Several PTR G3 variants and CETME parts kit builts in multiple calibers and configuration, several imported AKs from various countries in different calibers, CZ Bren, Beretta ARX100, Kel Tec RDB, plan on picking up a...
  10. WellArmed

    What Do We Think of the Hellion in 2026?

    I personally wouldn't go with a basically imported proprietary rifle that's not well supported or owned in the U.S. market, especially if it's being sold by Springfield Arms. Spare parts will be hard to come by, and Springfield won't sell most. If it's ever discontinued in the future or banned...
  11. WellArmed

    My EDC, Pepper Spray 😲

    I think it works the overwhelming majority of the time. I believe it still works on people who seem unaffected because it still causes some discomfort and gives them something else to think about and consider other than what they were doing. It's not like it has the same affect or feels like...
  12. WellArmed

    Magazine limitations - in the spring?

    Save the 10 round mags. They might come in handy if you ever travel to one of the many anti gun states. Simply buy new mags to replace the 10 rounders for carry. I don't live in an magazine restricted stated, but even I keep 10 round mags for when I travel. Plus, I live in VA, which just went...
  13. WellArmed

    My EDC, Pepper Spray 😲

    How does Fox Labs compare to Sabre?
  14. WellArmed

    My EDC, Pepper Spray 😲

    I didn't know a gel version existed until this thread. Glad I purchased the spray and not the gel if you're experience is the norm. I started to doubt myself based on others here prefering the gel.
  15. WellArmed

    My EDC, Pepper Spray 😲

    Yea, that's the S&W Gen 1 that had accuracy issues as well as frame flex. I believe the superior M&P 2.0 addressed those and other issues. It used to be a popular and regularly issued L.E. pistol, but unfortunately they drop them and and moved away from S&W before the 2.0 came out Old picture...
  16. WellArmed

    My EDC, Pepper Spray 😲

    Never tied that. Decades ago when I was a wanna be cop aka security guard, I use to carry pepper spray because it was more accurate than my Gen 1 S&W M&P.
  17. WellArmed

    My EDC, Pepper Spray 😲

    It's not meant to knock anyone down or put them completely out of commission. It's meant to deter non life threatening actions. I have never seen anyone get hit with reputable pepper spray and NOT react to it in some manner. Tasers on the other hand, I've seen people just rip those off like...
  18. WellArmed

    My EDC, Pepper Spray 😲

    I carry Sabre pepper spray. I spend $15 or so ever 2 or 3 years for a two pack. It's just for animals and to deter, distract, and physically annoy humans.
  19. WellArmed

    Discussion: Concealed Carry at Work

    I'm joking. You couldn't if you wanted to.
  20. WellArmed

    Discussion: Concealed Carry at Work

    Well, feel free to call my place of employment. Make sure you give them my full name, so they there's no confusion. 🤣
Back
Top