testtest

Search results

  1. C

    How about a Beretta "Cheetah" converted to .32 NAA?

    Grayfox. You take a .32 Beretta Cheetah barrel and ream it out. Simple. Brass can be obtained from Starline. You can also have resizing dies made. Problem solved. People are looking for expansion. I am looking for penetration. North American Arms is still making pistols. 1. Shot placement is...
  2. C

    How about a Beretta "Cheetah" converted to .32 NAA?

    The .32 NAA is based on the .380 and runs at 1453 fps/287 fpe from a 4" test barrel. (25,700 psi). This would make the Beretta Cheetah a controllable but hot number. Changing a barrel would get it done. Comments? Opinions?
  3. C

    The PDW concept continues on both sides

    The 10mm Magnum is a true 40-caliber "thumper". With a frontal area broad enough to heavily crush bone and flesh and carrying a power level of the .44 Remington Magnum, this reminds me of a "Thompson" SMG on steroids. THAT'S a modern PDW!
  4. C

    Once upon a time

    My sister-in-law married one!
  5. C

    I have a 1991 7" Longslide Javalina.

    Talk about thread drift!
  6. C

    Once upon a time

    So sick!
  7. C

    The PDW concept continues on both sides

    Have you ever wondered how well this setup would work in 9X23 Winchester, or even 10mm Magnum?
  8. C

    Once upon a time

    WATCH IT! IT MAY CLASH WITH HER MAKEUP OR HER LEGS!
  9. C

    Medal of Honor finally caught up with him

    Blood! (Until, and after we're dead).
  10. C

    Once upon a time

    I don't need a long-haired mess cook.
  11. C

    Discussion: 10mm for Self Defense: Is It Too Powerful?

    This is why it was built. My 6.5" barreled Model 610 is a real shooting machine. I have great 10mm pistols. One Glock Model 20 that I carried on duty as an Armed Security Officer. This pistol kept me safe. I outshot other officers who carried 9mm and .40 S&W pistols. This pistol comforted me...
  12. C

    Discussion: 10mm for Self Defense: Is It Too Powerful?

    The "broken/frame hole" problem on the Delta Elite was cured by removing the "bridge of metal" between the slide stop hole and the frame. There were no ill effects when it was removed. My Dan Wesson rezorback was manufactured that way. (#84 of 150 bespoke for those who ordered the pistols...
  13. C

    Discussion: 10mm for Self Defense: Is It Too Powerful?

    I wish someone would replicate the "original" 170-grain Norma FFV loads. (1400 fps from a 5" barrel). 740.04 foot-pounds from a 5" Delta Elite would "settle someone's hash" in a hurry.
  14. C

    I have a 1991 7" Longslide Javalina.

    I gave her up for Lent.
  15. C

    Discussion: 10mm for Self Defense: Is It Too Powerful?

    I have been shooting the 10mm for 35 years. Properly loaded, it eclipses and sometimes exceeds the .357 Magnum in performance. Handloading for the pistol makes it even better.
  16. C

    I have a 1991 7" Longslide Javalina.

    The Original Norma loads were as quoted. (That was in 1983). I have owned this pistol since 1991.
  17. C

    I have a 1991 7" Longslide Javalina.

    This was a stock photo, not my pistol.
  18. C

    I have a 1991 7" Longslide Javalina.

    Most people think of the .45 AMT "Hardballer" (another 7" longslide). This played the starring role in the film "The Terminator". This pistol is identical. It is, however, chambered for the slimmer, more powerful 10mm Auto Pistol cartridge.
  19. C

    I have a 1991 7" Longslide Javalina.

    I love the thing. It was my first 10mm. It was a later pistol, so IAI (formerly AMT) had the all-stainless pistol worked out. (no "galling" here). It has "hunting model" etched on the side. You KNOW it is quite the long-range deer, pig, and even bear, handgun. She's accurate at long ranges and...
Back
Top