testtest

Search results

  1. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Just woke up from my nap that began around 5p... Now to get to bed! 😂
  2. R

    Holy cow .. 1985 Vest Demo

    Havemercy!! You brought up some memories of my academy days and the demos and fittings of the class. Custom made for the ladies, and very well fitted for each one. Thank God, I never had to test it out my self...
  3. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Good luck, Amigo!
  4. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching the reruns of the classic MASH!
  5. R

    Sasquatch Gun Oil

    I have always had great results with the REM oil and the Remington high temperature hinge pin grease. Be surprised how long that 2oz jar or grease will last!
  6. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Research for the next career?
  7. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Just finished the classic, My Cousin Vinny
  8. R

    AR15 Recoil Reduction

    I'm wracking my mind about how to write this and sound like a smart adz. What recoil? My ARs are the lightest recoiling rifles that I have ever fired, less the 22lr guns that I have. I've not found a pad or recoil device the actually softened the impact. Unless you get a shock absorbing...
  9. R

    Just for fun

    I thought he ran a nunnery 🤔
  10. R

    Please help

    Welcome to the world of insanity! 😂 Woops, I meant firearms!!!😋 It won't take long to become a part of the miscreants around here, as this bunch of derelicts can total a bunch of years of experience and we enjoy helping others spend money! Cheers Amigo!
  11. R

    More magazine capacity

    I believe it was the late 70s that someone highjacked a school bus full of children and buried the bus, using heavy equipment. The kids were on the way home when the bad guys stopped the bus and got on, armed, and took the kids. It doesn't have to look Arabic to be dangerous.
  12. R

    Police seizure proves they are on a roll in crime fighting

    BTW, here in Tucson, you won't have anyone sent out. We are that short staffed. You can file the report online and then call your agent...
  13. R

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Happy belated birthday, Amigo!
  14. R

    Police seizure proves they are on a roll in crime fighting

    My issue with this operation is simple, I am not their parents! @BassCliff mentioned, PARENTS should be teaching the kids, before the school, the cops etc. It used to send me into orbit when parents would tell the kids, if you aren't good, that man will come and take you away. I, nor anyone...
  15. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Now you're just telling stories! 🤣 Seriously, it's pretty, but only from the recliner. And I'm really happy that I don't have to shovel the driveway! 😄
  16. R

    What are you doing right now??

    What's snow?
  17. R

    Police seizure proves they are on a roll in crime fighting

    I wonder which administrator decided that this would be a good use of resources..... I know I would have been severely ill on that day, cause somebody doesn't want kids being kids.
  18. R

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    Glock. Any model. Any caliber. The grip angle does not work out for me.
  19. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I spent 25 years on the job, and I retired 20 years ago. This kind of stuff is extremely irritating to hear! I set my speed at 5 over the posted limits wherever I drive, and yes, that is speeding. But the contempt of cop retaliation is not the answer, but unprofessional and felonious behavior on...
  20. R

    What are you doing right now??

    It's called contempt of cop, and it's just as wrong as any other felony.....
Back
Top