testtest

Search results

  1. R

    If you could only keep 3 firearms from your collection, which three?

    Looks like one of many mountain ranges in and near Ft. Huachuca
  2. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I've talked myself into a ticket before,,, small town cop at 0330. Wasn't a really good combination...
  3. R

    Bill Ruger Sr.: A Prolific American Firearms Genius

    Bill also paid Alex's widow his share until Bill died.
  4. R

    A-10 Warthog Appears To Have Become A Drone Killer

    Such a fun and fantastic air frame! Sad to see it leave the skies over Tucson. 😢
  5. R

    My New Namesake!

    Nah, the donkey is cute.....
  6. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    Those were the ones made in Martford Connecticut.
  7. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    I'm not certain that person has ever been in office.
  8. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching the IMSA race from Indy 😊 ☺️
  9. R

    retired, public workers in WA state, to be taxed

    My pension was both post and pre taxes. I knew prior to retirement that I would have to pay taxes for about 40% of the pension. Now you know why my CPA only wants me in the office to sign the paperwork and keep my BP on an even keel. 😳
  10. R

    retired, public workers in WA state, to be taxed

    What angers me is that I paid taxes on the earnings way back when, then when sleepy was in office, some Adam Henry thought look at the income people are getting and they aren't paying taxes to us to give away for our social program of robbery hood. So when the auto pen was turned on, this crap...
  11. R

    How Do Your Senators and Congresscritter Rate on Protecting Your Gun Rights?

    I'm in the Berkeley, Austin, South side of Chicago, sanctuary City of AZ. I'm happy the rest of the state is moderate in thinking. Thank God that we have constitutional carry in AZ. Grijalva only represents the Hispanic and illegal aliens in the area, but at least we have the sunshine, both...
  12. R

    retired, public workers in WA state, to be taxed

    Been paying taxes on pension and SS since sleepy joe occupied the house
  13. R

    Ruger Mark III Competition Target: An Icon .22LR Pistol

    I'm happy with my 60s vintage high standards
  14. R

    What are you doing right now??

    LS who?🤪😝😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  15. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching THE game, pulling for Ole Miss!
  16. R

    If you could only keep 3 firearms from your collection, which three?

    WHAT!?!? I can't pick 3 of one caliber!
  17. R

    Who is in Tucson? Need an FFL recommendation for a transfer

    Is he going to take care of you?
  18. R

    sig Saur fire

    There was a big spider...
  19. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    Not anymore, I nuked them!
  20. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm watching UGA, been a fan since childhood. I will be pulling for Ole Miss as well because I despise Lane Kiffen
Back
Top