testtest

Search results

  1. Jester560

    In a fight who will win; a python or a rattlesnake?

    Neither. I would catch both.
  2. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching The Last Ship
  3. Jester560

    The younger workplace void

    Well said, Sir!
  4. Jester560

    1911 Garrison 9mm Tritium Sights

    Night Fision FTW!!!
  5. Jester560

    What KNIFE do you carry

    Currently a Remette
  6. Jester560

    Ruger precision rimfire vs SA 2020 rimfire

    The CZ457 will win hands down. 😅😅 Not surprised the 2020 did better than the Ruger. The Rugers are known to be either/or on accuracy.
  7. Jester560

    Work, work, work....

    Nice work!
  8. Jester560

    The younger workplace void

    The trades are hurting for good people. I am a Machinist and we are a dying breed. Not many young'uns getting into it. The talent pool is getting shallow QUICKLY.
  9. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Resting and hydrating to prepare for a level 3 USPSA match Wednesday and Thursday.
  10. Jester560

    Discussion: Ayoob: Why the "Plain Jane" 1911 is Right for Me

    Go back to your corner and pick the walls.
  11. Jester560

    Discussion: Ayoob: Why the "Plain Jane" 1911 is Right for Me

    You just made sure I am staying.
  12. Jester560

    Discussion: Ayoob: Why the "Plain Jane" 1911 is Right for Me

    I am here for the duration and there is nothing you can do about it.
  13. Jester560

    Discussion: Ayoob: Why the "Plain Jane" 1911 is Right for Me

    That's your opinion and I have mine.
  14. Jester560

    Discussion: Ayoob: Why the "Plain Jane" 1911 is Right for Me

    I never said lots. 2 world wars doesnt make the 1911 the best NOW
  15. Jester560

    Discussion: Ayoob: Why the "Plain Jane" 1911 is Right for Me

    Plain Jane or tricked out, there are much better carry platforms available today.
  16. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Seating primers is loaded ammo. Had a lot of failures yesterday due to sizing die being loose on my progressive press. It is now cleaned and locked down. Have a Level 3 match Wednesday and Thursday this week. Will still run all competition loads thru a hand primer. Oh joy!!!
  17. Jester560

    LOK Grip inquiry.

    You're good to go.
  18. Jester560

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    I shoot IDPA & USPSA weekly. USPSA is more sure fun and IDPA is better practice.....kindof.
  19. Jester560

    Bucket List/Holy Grail Acquired!!!!!!

    That's sexxy!
  20. Jester560

    Looking for concealment solutions for CZ75P01

    Tier One Concealed AIWB is the best. https://www.tier1concealed.com/
Back
Top