testtest

Search results

  1. Domar1291

    Self evaluation

    Your hand should cover your group for combat shooting. Also get your stress up jumping Jack's, push-ups short bursts to the firing line engage move off the x
  2. Domar1291

    Rest Peacefully Bob Newhart

    Sure like him... he will be missed
  3. Domar1291

    Hot Diaper Smell

    Talk about driving the s#/t outta something
  4. Domar1291

    VP elect

    I'll be popping popcorn for that debate
  5. Domar1291

    VP elect

    He's conservative, I like him and voted for him Look up j d vance new york times Good article on him. Of course they probably don't like him.
  6. Domar1291

    It’s Saturday night …

    It's a Saturday night and I ain't got no body got some guns cause I just paid
  7. Domar1291

    Wow! Baldwin case dismissed.

    He's a demoncrap ... no surprise
  8. Domar1291

    Discussion: What Is the Best Caliber for Self-Defense?

    Floggings will be issued
  9. Domar1291

    His intials weren't D B were they? I've only heard 1 other person say that and it was 1980.

    His intials weren't D B were they? I've only heard 1 other person say that and it was 1980.
  10. Domar1291

    My Echelon Modifications

    Awesome
  11. Domar1291

    Prodigy Grip Replacement(s)

    I would still like to know what has happen or caused this issue. Maybe you could post a picture of the parts ?
  12. Domar1291

    How do i get a **** manual?

    Or download their app it has all info on it plus your firearms and a place for keeping notes on your weapons
  13. Domar1291

    Prodigy Grip Replacement(s)

    Traid999 whats the deal several of us would like a update on this
  14. Domar1291

    Turn about is fair play.

    That's our money that pays their transgressions
  15. Domar1291

    The Threefold Promise of America

    No one has ever attempted to force any Christianity in today's world I'm aware of. Unlike other who kill you if u don't follow their faith.
  16. Domar1291

    The Threefold Promise of America

    Was the constitution based on the Bible? In fact, the Bible itself was also a very strong, direct influence on founding-era Americans who drafted and ratified the Constitution.
  17. Domar1291

    The Threefold Promise of America

    Better check your history
  18. Domar1291

    The Threefold Promise of America

    America only works if our leaders are good Christians (and we ourselfs maintain a christian background) with a true moral belief.
  19. Domar1291

    Glock 19 Killers: Best Compact Pistols That Aren’t a Glock

    Annihilator.... NO, NO, LIES, LIES I TELL YOU LET THEM EAT CAKE.😜😀🤭
  20. Domar1291

    SA16-A2

    The colt a2 ones would accept the triangle I just don't remember the length was the same. I want to say it is the same not sure
Back
Top