testtest

Search results

  1. WellArmed

    Discussion: Why Choose the XD Mod.3 for Home Defense?

    How is talking about the "McRib" and posting memes of a McDonald's sandwich anything else but trolling? What did it add to the conversation other than to through shots at the platform and those who like it? No one here said that you have to buy an XD or you can't enjoy your Glocks if you think...
  2. WellArmed

    Discussion: Why Choose the XD Mod.3 for Home Defense?

    I think you are trolling at this point. People here aren't newbies, and buy AND keep guns because we generally like and have had good experiences with them. The we generally fix or get rid of the problematic ones. Different guns have different features, ergos, aftermarket, calibers...
  3. WellArmed

    Discussion: Why Choose the XD Mod.3 for Home Defense?

    Not sure how you came to that conclusion? I don't need you to agree with me or care if you buy an XD, lol. I never expected you to buy one, and we all have our preferences on what platform we think is the best. You brought up a couple of points about the XD, and I was simply adding to the...
  4. WellArmed

    Discussion: Why Choose the XD Mod.3 for Home Defense?

    Doesn't mean that others haven't had issues or makes their problemic experience any less valid. Glocks experience many of the same malfunctions that happen with other manufacturers whether it's user, ammo, or gun related. I've owned 7 Taurus handguns and 5 post lock S&W revolvers that I never...
  5. WellArmed

    Discussion: Why Choose the XD Mod.3 for Home Defense?

    I heard the same complaints typically from striker-fire fans when they talk about 1911s and even the XD-M, and yet others have carried them for decades and swear by both platforms. Sounds more like a training issue if people aren't getting a proper grip on the draw, and not a platform issue. To...
  6. WellArmed

    Discussion: Why Choose the XD Mod.3 for Home Defense?

    You have to think for yourself and not allow the opinion of a so social media influencer whose a shill form your opinion for you. There are thousands of comments in the video from actual users, and they overwhelming disagree with him. He received A LOT of push back. The general consensus of...
  7. WellArmed

    Discussion: Why Choose the XD Mod.3 for Home Defense?

    What do you all have against the XD? Is there something I am missing, lol?
  8. WellArmed

    Discussion: Why Choose the XD Mod.3 for Home Defense?

    It's a great home defense option. Well vetted and time tested platform. Very reliable and affordable. Great ergos, IMHO. Very affordable. Not sure that there's anything to complain about. The Mod 1 service was the first handgun I ever purchased. Was my home defense guns for years. Later...
  9. WellArmed

    Hellcat Pro still snappy ?

    Yes, it is! I wanted one until I fired one. Changed my mind and went with the M&P Shield in .45 a couple of years later. The Shield was a lot softer to shoot for whatever reason. 11.8 oz 1.88" barrel and .357? Bet you can't beat that, lol.
  10. WellArmed

    Hellcat Pro still snappy ?

    I don't find any of the 9mm I've fired from Keltec PF9 and P11, M&P Shield 9mm, 40 s&w, 45acp, and Plus, Walther PPS M2, Kahr K9, K40, MK9, and MK40, or Springfield Hellcat to be "snappy." The only smaller handguns I found to be have a lot of recoil and were unpleasant to shoot were SCCY...
  11. WellArmed

    .45 and 10mm XD-M

    Thread 'Springfield Stingy With Spare Parts?' Good luck with that, OP.
  12. WellArmed

    for the hi point fans

    Good reliable home defense or range toy for those who don't have money to afford something else or just want to shoot 10mm. I reckon the size and weight would make it a lighter shooter than Glocks and the like. Can't really hate on a gun if it's reliable and the company stands behind it...
  13. WellArmed

    Discussion: How to Handle a Traffic Stop While Carrying a Concealed Handgun

    They all have made me get out of the car, took my gun, and ran the serial number. This is usually with bystanders and passerbys watching. They would then hand the gun back at the end of the traffic stop on slide lock with an unloaded magazine and a handful of loose bullets. I'd be told not to...
  14. WellArmed

    Discussion: How to Handle a Traffic Stop While Carrying a Concealed Handgun

    How is that possible when it's illegal for them to possess guns, ammo, and even to wear a bulletproof vest?
  15. WellArmed

    Discussion: How to Handle a Traffic Stop While Carrying a Concealed Handgun

    Smart man. Keep in mind that if they do get spooked and shoot you, they'll find a reason to charge you with a crime. They'll also go through your entire life, past tickets, internet footprint, etc. to put you on trail and demonize you. Their department will investigate themselves and find no...
  16. WellArmed

    Massad Ayoob on 3am knock on the door

    I don't like Ring door bells because law enforcement can gain access to the footage without my knowledge, and I don't like the idea of a company or nameless faceless person at the company having access to my daily schedule, who comes and goes from my home, what I'm doing, and what products I...
  17. WellArmed

    Massad Ayoob on 3am knock on the door

    DoorDash or UberEats at the wrong address. Yes, a lot of people order food at that time of night and especially on the weekends. A few restaurants and convenience stores stay open to to 3am or 24 hours a day. I'd say as the home owner, be vigilant and prepared for the worse case scenario, but...
  18. WellArmed

    Show off your Every Day Carry!

    You've been very helpful. Thanks.
  19. WellArmed

    Show off your Every Day Carry!

    Do you find an aluminum frame 1911 is that much heavier? Have you tried the M&P Shield 45? I had my heart set on a XDs in 45 several years and (2017), but after I fired a co-worker's, I changed my mind. My only experience is firing a mag out of the XDS, but based on what I recall, the recoil...
  20. WellArmed

    Show off your Every Day Carry!

    I don't have a many round through mine. Midway USA had the APEX triggers as blems for around $50, which is the only reason I purchased one. I could not find the blem.or anything wrong with it. I mostly got it just to have a metal trigger and to be different. Good to know the trigger will...
Back
Top