testtest

Search results

  1. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Bride is watching another silly cop show, and I am reading the forum. Just the typical day for the retirement home 😀 😂
  2. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    I still contend that the flame thrower is the best and only way to rid the building of spiders. It's what they deserve!!!!!😳😳😂😂
  3. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    We also found that aqua-net appears to do better than all aerosols in the potato guns...
  4. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    I've always been a fan of a little aqua-net and a Zippo!
  5. R

    My New Namesake!

    Nah, you'd need a jury from Kansas or Nebraska though!
  6. R

    My New Namesake!

    Randy Moss?
  7. R

    9/11 Never Forget

    I believe people remember the Alamo better than 9/11, Tet, D-Day, or Pearl Harbor. I guess history isn't taught these days 😞
  8. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Been there Amigo! Took three surgeries to get it all. Twernt no fun. Prayers offered up for you
  9. R

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    I enjoyed the luxury of a time where you turned 18 and you were an adult, period. In all things. There isn't anything magical about turning 21 that makes you smarter. IMHO, ymmv.
  10. R

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    I must still be dreaming. The righteous shooter is not 21 but is over 18, but not allowed to carry because he is not allowed a permit. But the system is all okey-dokey with his being the hero. I couldn't make this up if I was drunk and doped up! 😂😂😂😂😂😳😳😳😳😳
  11. R

    My New Namesake!

    How did we go from happy birthday wishes to drivel about not giving a LEO the benefit of the doubt? I'm beginning to think he's playing in a different stadium than where we are! Sheesh!
  12. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Around the corner from me, diesel is $5.85.
  13. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm bouncing between AZ v BYU and the Kentucky v Alabama games.
  14. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching college football 🏈
  15. R

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    My 2020 rim fire 22lr
  16. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    I may pay a bit more, but I limit my buying to my little gun store and private dealers at a gun show. It's the same reason I try to buy American when possible.
  17. R

    911. 25 years on.

    I was getting ready for work when I turned the news on the TV. The first plane had already hit the tower. There was a live shot going when they ran into the the second tower. I knew they didn't have anything that would reach that far up, so the boys were going to be climbing the stairs in all...
  18. R

    My New Namesake!

    Happy birthday, ya pup!
  19. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Dinner was soft tacos, plenty of 505 brand salsa!
  20. R

    9/11 Never Forget

    You're BOTH pups! 😂
Back
Top