testtest

Search results

  1. Keystone19250

    Charlie Kirk shot at gathering.

    Outstanding sir.
  2. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  3. Keystone19250

    Charlie Kirk shot at gathering.

    I posted this on another thread in the forum, definitely better here. Although I only watched a few of the videos with CK debating or sometimes basically just talking with people about their beliefs on the current events both political and religious I found him to be honest and non-judgmental...
  4. Keystone19250

    President says they have suspect in custody

    Although I only watched a few of the videos with CK debating or sometimes basically just talking with people about their beliefs on the current events both political and religious I found him to be honest and non-judgmental. My opinion. Many are calling The murder “Assassination” of CK an...
  5. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. Keystone19250

    What your CCW says about you

    Mine says nothing, it remains silent under cover until needed.
  7. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  8. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  9. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

    I want this shirt.
  11. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

    Umm What?
  12. Keystone19250

    Dearborn Heights Michigan police patch in Arabic

    And the “woke”ness continues. There has to be an India National on the city council to even get this hypocrisy discussed. Can you imagine a patch in every foreign national language on a law enforcement agencies uniform? I’ll stop now.
  13. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

    Who sees it?
  14. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

    PAYBACK.
  15. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. Keystone19250

    ding dong ditch claims life

    You are correct, the shooter chased him down the street before opening fire on him, the shooting happened no where near the home and the 11 year old was running away and shot in the back. There was no threat to the home owner. He will be charged.
  18. Keystone19250

    Discussion: Ayoob: 1911 — Outdated Hype and Nostalgia?

    It is AYOOB that is outdated and all hype. Enough of him already.
  19. Keystone19250

    ding dong ditch claims life

    And where are the parents to these children letting an 11 year old be out late at night????
  20. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top