testtest

Search results

  1. C

    Discussion: Ayoob: Is .45 Still Better Than 9mm?

    Working as an Armed Security Officer, I carried a 6" e Colt Trooper MkIII for a few years. 18 rounds were all we had. I later qualified and moved up to a Glock Model 20. (Yes, I secretly carried a blackjack). The OC spray worked most of the time, but you always needed a backup too when...
  2. C

    Discussion: Ayoob: Is .45 Still Better Than 9mm?

    The Mas knows whereof he speaks. Instant Karma in NYPD's "Stakeout Squad". His opinion is good enough for me.
  3. C

    Discussion: Turret to Trenches: The M240 Machine Gun

    Remember: Nguyen Ngoc Loan had the right idea when he shot the Communist courier Lê Công Nà in the street. A .38 S&W Special from a Nickled S&W Model 49 to the temple cured the problem.
  4. C

    Another Good Guy with a gun.

    "And the world will be a better place for you, and me, just wait and see." - Jackie DeShannon.
  5. C

    Another Good Guy with a gun.

    FAFO. I hate to sound callous, but I'm glad the shooter isn't around to take up precious court time. It is "body bag city". Good riddance to bad rubbish.
  6. C

    Big Horn Armory Takedown M89 .500S&W—Powerful Innovation

    My friend Jared lives in Alaska. His frequent encounters with moose are the greatest threat. If they get a wild hair up their ***, they'll start charging you from 500 yards. Why doesn't matter at all. They don't need a reason.
  7. C

    Colt 6951.

    I'm not a "tacticool" shooter. This was just a thought.
  8. C

    Colt 6951.

    I am sorely tempted to buy a 10.5" barreled upper and SBR the doggone thing. You can always swap back-and-forth between the two and enjoy both. Why not?
  9. C

    Colt 6951.

    The Colt mags are an altered Uzi mag. (They have a special locking notch cut in them.)
  10. C

    Colt 6951.

    I already own the Colt.
  11. C

    Colt 6951.

    So many complain about the "bouncy" recoil of the Colt. (I think the YouTube crowd gets a little nitpicky about the PPC's recoil impulse.) Darned youngun's
  12. C

    Colt 6951.

    Opinions? Comments?
  13. C

    Mike Beliveau Aka Duelists 1954 passes away

    I'm a December 1st, 1954 baby. We're all getting older.
  14. C

    The truth about deadly force encounters

    So many stupid criminals. It is sad that many are wearing a uniform which should be respected. That's a bloody shame.
  15. C

    Tested: Doubletap 10mm 200-Grain Hardcast Solid

    Imagine what velocities that would generate from my 16.25" Mech Tech barrel using a Glock 20 lower.(y):cool:
  16. C

    The truth about deadly force encounters

    Rights require protection, but stupid is as stupid does.
  17. C

    The truth about deadly force encounters

    "Three strikes, you're OUT!" At the second offense, the warning signs are apparent. The third strike earns the maximum sentence.
  18. C

    The truth about deadly force encounters

    Integrity... WHAT A CONCEPT! "The administration of justice should be tempered by mercy, but mercy should never interfere with the true administration of justice." - Captain O I wrote this while I was working on my Post Baccalaureate studies at Portland State University. Not every offense...
Back
Top