testtest

Search results

  1. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  2. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  3. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    People are so stupid that these warnings are needed:
  4. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  5. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  7. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    New sign on my front door:
  8. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    Well, it's waaaay past my bedtime so now I need to say my bedtime prayers like a good Mandalorian...
  9. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    Not so! You'll find them in every Democrat city, on college campuses, etc.... ...Even on TV!!
  10. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  12. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  13. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    Kill it & grill it!!
  14. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    And yet when I post anything remotely political, my stuff gets removed while others here get off scot-free. And that makes me sad; I have some riotously funny political memes that my heart aches to share...
  15. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    ...And now we know why Commiefornia turned out the way it has! ;)
  17. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  18. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  20. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top