testtest

Search results

  1. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    That gif failed. Hopefully this one doesnt!
  2. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    That reminds me of when I'd go crawdad hunting... good times!
  3. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  4. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    I can relate!!
  5. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    TACOS! YUMM!!
  6. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  7. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    Sounds like he's muslim....
  8. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    You know it's 'game on' when Deputy US Marshal Samuel Gerard takes his chicken head off!
  9. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    H/t Brandon Herrera 😁
  10. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    😬 Better hope she's 18!
  11. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  12. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    I can haz!!
  13. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  14. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    Soup mode?? Nein!!
  15. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    This one's a 10! And this one... There's more, but you get the point! ;)
  16. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. MN.Militia

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    I'm pretty sure that there's an iteration of the Webley that eliminates the gap between the cylinder and the forcing cone, allowing it to be suppressed. 1908 or thereabouts...
  18. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    What my day today was like:
  20. MN.Militia

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Hell yeah! I looked closely and saw that it wasn't scratched or anything, and even though the thing was dirty as hell, it cleaned up nice and the barrel is flawless. The mag it came with seems iffy - loose follower - but several outfits have factory-new 17-rd. magazines. I'm gonna get some new...
Back
Top