Shooters are so intransigent. The .30 Super Carry is a wonderful cartridge. The .32 caliber is sublimely accurate, and the .30 SC is the self-loading version of the .327 Federal Magnum. (Yet another good idea that has declined, but shouldn't have.)
The .32 NAA can be made by resizing its parent case (the .380). This should make this an easy conversion. It doesn't take that much. The 4,500 psi increase over the maximum pressure for the .32 NAA over the max pressures for the .380.
Take that into consideration.
Grayfox.
You take a .32 Beretta Cheetah barrel and ream it out. Simple. Brass can be obtained from Starline. You can also have resizing dies made. Problem solved.
People are looking for expansion. I am looking for penetration.
North American Arms is still making pistols.
1. Shot placement is...
The .32 NAA is based on the .380 and runs at 1453 fps/287 fpe from a 4" test barrel. (25,700 psi). This would make the Beretta Cheetah a controllable but hot number.
Changing a barrel would get it done.
Comments? Opinions?
The 10mm Magnum is a true 40-caliber "thumper". With a frontal area broad enough to heavily crush bone and flesh and carrying a power level of the .44 Remington Magnum, this reminds me of a "Thompson" SMG on steroids.
THAT'S a modern PDW!
This is why it was built. My 6.5" barreled Model 610 is a real shooting machine. I have great 10mm pistols. One Glock Model 20 that I carried on duty as an Armed Security Officer. This pistol kept me safe. I outshot other officers who carried 9mm and .40 S&W pistols.
This pistol comforted me...
The "broken/frame hole" problem on the Delta Elite was cured by removing the "bridge of metal" between the slide stop hole and the frame. There were no ill effects when it was removed. My Dan Wesson rezorback was manufactured that way. (#84 of 150 bespoke for those who ordered the pistols...
I wish someone would replicate the "original" 170-grain Norma FFV loads. (1400 fps from a 5" barrel). 740.04 foot-pounds from a 5" Delta Elite would "settle someone's hash" in a hurry.
I have been shooting the 10mm for 35 years. Properly loaded, it eclipses and sometimes exceeds the .357 Magnum in performance. Handloading for the pistol makes it even better.