I let my adult stepson borrow my table saw. It came back with the blade warped and evidence of the blade contacting the fence.🤯. I was furious but he’s a good kid whom I didn’t want to alienate so I just ate it. Needless to say my wife doesn’t encourage loaning MY tools out anymore.😂
What about legally traveling with valid permit for said state (Minnesota) but will be passing through Indian reservations? Is my permit valid on the reservation, or do reservations get to set their own rules for this?
We’ll I don’t own a prodigy but I have fondled them at the lgs. They look and feel like nice guns but I have heard of many reliability issues with them. I do own several XDm’s in 9 and 10mm and except for the trigger pull I’d take the XDm every time. Reliability, durability, simplicity all go...
There is enough flex in the ambi slide release when you run it left handed that it can’t overcome the upward spring pressure on the mag follower. Remove the slide and insert an empty mag and push down on the slide release with your left hand and you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Mine got...
Hand strength issues?? Not trying to be a jerk, just sayin the XD45 is not a gun I would recommend if one has compromised hand strength from age, arthritis etc.