testtest

Search results

  1. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    every day at least 2x a day i check my email in hope of McGowen and x-cal shipping shipping my AR barrels:cry:😭😭😭😭. it's been 1 week away form 6 months on the McG and just over 4 months on the x
  2. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    if it's a barrel from aero precision the gas ports ARE perfect and WON'T cause issues even with using a non-agb and standard weight buffer. in the AP barrels i have the hornady 123sst's are accurate and have been in several ar's i have. you might NOT want to use a fun trigger in it tho...
  3. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    some tractors have the switchable shafts (540/1000). is the drawbar adjustable? look under the tractor and see if there's more than 1 hole at the fixed point
  4. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    is it on a 3-point or a drawbar?
  5. TEXASforLIFE

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    it does have specifications where you can legally, but you better be sure! as vehicles aren't considered weapons it could be used as such and treated like 1 in circumstances just like boats if you happen to have a firearm while in the water
  6. TEXASforLIFE

    DeSantis is awesome!

    outstanding that it actually passed and would be nice if other states would offer the same!
  7. TEXASforLIFE

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    this reminds me of why ground beef is called such..................it doesn't have legs unlike meatloaf as it's just a lazy cow 🤷‍♂️ :unsure: ;)
  8. TEXASforLIFE

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    Horseradish I like, but make it more.... way more deader
  9. TEXASforLIFE

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    :sick::sick::sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
  10. TEXASforLIFE

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    None yhe least as it's PERFECT!
  11. TEXASforLIFE

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    i want mine good and dead and don't want to wrestle with it! WELL DONE, but could handle some pink as long as there's NO blood!
  12. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    @Talyn might have 1 of those hg's, but I've never owned that one from ap
  13. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    I liked him as the history professor in back to school
  14. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Is it a flat bottom hg
  15. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    I guess I haven't seen that 1? So it's NOT the enhanced since it uses 2x4 (2 screws per location)? Provide a oic of the hg and I'll check what I have on hand. This is for a 10 or 15 I don't remember what you were building? Oh ya, 6.8spc2 iirc now
  16. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    What brand uses that
  17. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Still trying to get to sleep
  18. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Which hg? I might be able to help if it's the enhanced hg
  19. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Finished eating some walnut brownies and going to bed and hopefully get some sleep
  20. TEXASforLIFE

    Range Report: First shots thru the MAC Cerberus

    what is it with 1911/2011's......................................i mean come on....................well time for me to shut up and close the door look good!
Back
Top