testtest

Search results

  1. OldGrunt

    More bison drama!

    One response was enough. Now I'll put some on my bung hole also!
  2. OldGrunt

    YOU Are a First Responder

    If they were closer. The closes one to me is about a mile away. A BB from my Red Ryder won't travel that far.
  3. OldGrunt

    More bison drama!

    I use it on my private parts for when I shave them.
  4. OldGrunt

    YOU Are a First Responder

    I have to agree with The Night Rider on this one. In the past and in my different careers, I was somewhat trained and even equipped with certain emergency gear. But now I am retired, disabled, and no one is equipping me with any emergency gear. While I might try to be helpful being the first...
  5. OldGrunt

    More bison drama!

    I prefer Hai Karate aftershave, myself.
  6. OldGrunt

    Execution approved

  7. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    @Belt Fed, just wondering if the food trucks were any good?
  8. OldGrunt

    old fart day

  9. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  12. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  13. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  14. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  15. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  18. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  20. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top