testtest

Search results

  1. C

    A Guy Used a Machine Gun in a Self-Defense Shooting

    Six well-placed 5.56 rounds ruined a $*!thead's afternoon. Nicely played.
  2. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    I was sworn in on 7/19/73. I remained stateside.
  3. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    My retired gunsmith friend told me how the ball propellant fouled up the rifles in Southeast Asia. (He was there). I learned the story secondhand, but watched yet another explanation on YouTube. The ball propellant was a cluster**** that shouldn't have happened (the DOD was trying to go cheaper...
  4. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    I knew this as a part of military history. Daddy told me stories. I never understood the "Frozen Cho Sin" stories completely until recently. Gummed-up M1 Carbine actions due to the extreme cold, Incomplete/poor propellant combustion (another cold-weather-induced problem). Improper use of M2...
  5. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    A .30 Carbine Version would be effective, with less muzzle blast.
  6. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    I was at the Public Outdoor Shooting Range in Oregon's Tillamook Forest. Some young'uns were shooting a 7" barreled AR-15. It was annoyingly loud. I saw the pistol as, more or less, pointless.
  7. C

    Any Krinkov owners? Talk to me

    Not a real fan of the Krinkov (AK pistols). In 7.62 x 39, there's too much loss in velocity from a 9" barrel. Controllability can be an issue. Accuracy? What accuracy?
  8. C

    Discussion: Should I Put Optics on My 1911 (or Not)?

    The 1911 is a close-range combat weapon. JMB would likely not have approved of putting optics on the pistol.
  9. C

    Man Driving Giant Banana Gets Pulled Over in Montana

    Dr. Zaius strikes again!
  10. C

    Police Officer shoots dog

    A "screaming vagina"... That is a picture best left unseen!
  11. C

    Breaking News: Supreme Courts strikes down law banning habitual marijuana users from owning firearms

    Understood. Perhaps the alcohol standard should be applied to Cannabis/Cannabinoid products/derivations. I stopped consuming recreational alcohol of any kind more than 15 years ago. I take wine at the Holy Communion.
  12. C

    Police Officer shoots dog

    Yes, Peter. I loved my animals. When my Red Point Shorthair Siamese Cat "Sammy" had to be put down (I shot him to death myself because I couldn't afford to have a Vet do it). I wept for five days. Dogs are a different matter. They bite and generally carry more virulent diseases. It is...
  13. C

    I took the Bersa TPR9 out for her "maiden run".

    The recoil impulse is relatively light. The pistol is only set up for Sig iron sights and has a rail on the frame for a light. This pistol is issued to the Argentine National Police. I had no problem controlling the pistol at all. It is a little thicker than my Girsan MC P35 "Hi-Power" clone...
  14. C

    Police Officer shoots dog

    I understand not wanting to kill a dog. Most are protecting their owners. When an animal attacks an officer (or anyone else, for that matter) the attack needs to be stopped. It is just a dog. not a human. Life goes on... until it doesn't.
  15. C

    Police Officer shoots dog

    BINGO!
  16. C

    I took the Bersa TPR9 out for her "maiden run".

    I believe this to be the case.
  17. C

    Police Officer shoots dog

    Here's an idea... CONTROL YOUR DOG! Thanks for your attention to this matter.
  18. C

    Breaking News: Supreme Courts strikes down law banning habitual marijuana users from owning firearms

    I don't like legalized weed. Over time, it destroys one's cognitive abilities and lungs. Habitual weed smokers and cannabinoid users generally lose the ability to manage their lives. I must disagree.
  19. C

    Police Officer shoots dog

    An unlimited supply of box wine and copious amounts of intravenous Secobarbital would solve the problem. Cue the Coroner!
Back
Top