testtest

Search results

  1. javbike

    Wrist check

    Bought this years ago I like to have a watch also old school this one is one of my favorites because of the size
  2. javbike

    I Love REVOLVERS

    Put the wood shoes on
  3. javbike

    New Line Item On California Roster Of Handguns

    I live in cali we love it here probably never move just deal with the BS . Like the last gun I am looking at is not on the roster but if it’s transfer from a ffl it legal tells me I better buy that gun or actually trade for it
  4. javbike

    Walther ppks

    I could see the bite thing I don’t plan to shoot it much I just wanted it to be honest
  5. javbike

    Walther ppks

    So looks like I cut a deal with my ffl no money exchange my beretta px4 for it thanks guys
  6. javbike

    Walther ppks

    I have that bersa it’s a great gun
  7. javbike

    Walther ppks

    Thanks guys let see I can muster up
  8. javbike

    Walther ppks

    I looking at this one what do you think?
  9. javbike

    New Mexico

    Thanks nmedge very glad to hear from you hope all is good my friend
  10. javbike

    New Mexico

    Thanks guys great info
  11. javbike

    New Mexico

    Thanks Texas
  12. javbike

    New Mexico

    Yea that’s right he does live there
  13. javbike

    New Mexico

    Anybody live in NM we are thinking about taking a road trip any sites I have to see places to eat thanks
  14. javbike

    Bersa gets in the 2011 game…made in the USA.

    I put my cz sp01 against all that
  15. javbike

    Bersa gets in the 2011 game…made in the USA.

    I also had really good luck with their firestorm model380
  16. javbike

    Bersa gets in the 2011 game…made in the USA.

    Looks pretty nice 👍
  17. javbike

    You HAVE to get rid of a gun in your collection...

    That’s easy my ruger lcp2 worst gun ever
  18. javbike

    Bobby Sherman

    Always liked him RIP Bobby
  19. javbike

    Model 29

    You hit it right on Hans you the man I just check the paperwork 29-3 silhouette 10 barrel. I got a decent price I think 900. With target grips
  20. javbike

    Model 29

    I did measure the barrel it’s 10 1/2
Back
Top