testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    My wife and I have always been amused at the stick figure drawings on farm machinery
  2. HayesGreener

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    I have found that I am much faster getting good hits with the optic, but more precise when using iron sights. Optics force you to make a good presentation which benefits your shooting with irons
  3. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Free pagers!
  4. HayesGreener

    Holy cow .. 1985 Vest Demo

    He did get everyone's attention....
  5. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    You're wekcome
  6. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    200 rounds PMC .45 ball
  7. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    No offense lady but that's one ugly baby
  8. HayesGreener

    Holy cow .. 1985 Vest Demo

    That guy was using a .44 magnum. He certainly got attention.
  9. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Bella we have missed you!
  10. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Buying Milsurp: Cosmoline Removal

    When cleaning a lot of guns I have used a parts washer with mineral spirits with great results, then blow out with compressed air. I re-lube the surfaces with Remoil spray because the mineral spirits leaves it dry. Nowadays with one gun at a time I use Gunscrubber.
  11. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Man that's lethal! I arrested a .43 and he didn't know what planet he was on.
  12. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    They are preparing for the long trip south. Little tiny birds with really big hearts.
  13. HayesGreener

    Holy cow .. 1985 Vest Demo

    In the 80's and 90's Second Chance reps were showing up at LEO Executive conferences and poliice training conferences shooting themselves as demos. Always made me nervous. Body armor is expensive and they had to convince executives to spend the money. I can recall a time when officers shared a...
  14. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Ayoob: Should You Always Get Off the X?

    Speed, power, and accuracy come together to win the fight. It will probably be over in 3 seconds. Most officers in an OIS are within 3 feet of cover; moving to cover can be a good thing but you have to build that into training. In the current Florida LEO qualification course officers are...
  15. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Hoping for delivery of lumber for a cabinet project today. Lunch with the posse at Longhorn, I need a sreak!
  16. HayesGreener

    Officers Down in America

    ODMP has a section of their site dedicated to K9's Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP) https://share.google/hpj2eK9VcQ2MuoJqr
  17. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Nice shootin'!
  18. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Catch a whopper and tell us all about it!
  19. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Farm work after dropping granddaughter at school. Prepping seed bed for food plot planting. Maybe changing mower blades on the zero turn.
  20. HayesGreener

    Sasquatch Gun Oil

    Never heard of it. I use TW25 gun grease and Remoil spray
Back
Top