testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Just had Santinos pizza with Mrs Greener, son and grandkids. Life is good
  2. HayesGreener

    If you could only keep 3 firearms from your collection, which three?

    1911 in .45 SIG 516 Carbon Remington 870 Marine Magnum
  3. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Shot a course of fire this morning. Loving these cool mornings
  4. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Where's that dern chicken?
  5. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Yep. I have that shirt. I wear it to knee surgeon appointments
  6. HayesGreener

    Who is in Tucson? Need an FFL recommendation for a transfer

    I am sure he will, have not called him yet
  7. HayesGreener

    Who is in Tucson? Need an FFL recommendation for a transfer

    Retired Bum has hooked me up. Thanks guys
  8. HayesGreener

    Who is in Tucson? Need an FFL recommendation for a transfer

    I need TO transfer a rifle to my BIL
  9. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Modern Take on the Self-Defense 1911 Pistol

    Yessir, nothing wrong with that, my old Commander stands ready to fill in on a moment's notice
  10. HayesGreener

    sig Saur fire

    I have a very low tolerance for rude
  11. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    I don't know about that but I do think the people who pose for those target pictures don't sleep well at night.
  12. HayesGreener

    sig Saur fire

    That's about the quickest I have engaged the ignore feature since I arrived here.
  13. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Thank you. The groups open up a bit when I try to beat the timer but I am satisfied for now.
  14. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Ran some speed drills this morning. For an old guy, I'll take it
  15. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Weather is cool and dry. Heading out to my range to shoot a course of fire before any work.
  16. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Modern Take on the Self-Defense 1911 Pistol

    As Belt Fed would say.....
  17. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    200 rounds PMC .45 ball 230 grain thumpers
  18. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    I carried a Model 36 3 inch in one of those holsters as a young OSI agent early 70's. I never had a problem with it but was always worried that the gun would fall out
Back
Top