testtest

Search results

  1. Jester560

    Discussion: XS Sights R3D 2.0 Review

    Never understood the reasoning behind using glow in the dark iron sights but not using a dot sight. They do exactly the same thing. The sights in this article appear to be well made and will serve well for a long time.
  2. Jester560

    New Sights on my XDM Elite 3.8

    Another vote for Night Fision sights
  3. Jester560

    Discussion: Combat Index: Dots, Irons or Point Shooting?

    All of the above as each has its own merit.
  4. Jester560

    changed out S&W 1911 slide

    Nicely done!
  5. Jester560

    Discussion: Ayoob: The Pin Shoot Grand Finale

    Cool story! I have shot pins a time or three.
  6. Jester560

    Range 09 16 2026

    Nice work by both!
  7. Jester560

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    Dang Belt, you are a crusty Ole codger😘😘😘
  8. Jester560

    Not what you see in the news every day around here.

    To bad he wasn't removed from the gene pool!
  9. Jester560

    Scary week

    Sorry for her troubles and muy glad she is better. I hope she continues down a path to full recovery!
  10. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Doing a wee bit of machining on a 377 inch long part. 26 feet 6 1/2 inches.
  11. Jester560

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    I have 5 Springfields but not all are XDm.
  12. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    If it would cool it off some, I would welcome some rain.
  13. Jester560

    Do You Get Your Gun Back Or Not?

    Depends on location and if a Leo wants it or not.
  14. Jester560

    Strange Metal Pieces

    Normal
  15. Jester560

    He's NOT a hero!

    Sheesh....
  16. Jester560

    Project completion?

    Good job!
  17. Jester560

    Delivery from loc grips

    Muy caliente!
  18. Jester560

    Black Rain 25th memorial

    I did with white letters. I love it!
  19. Jester560

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    Fire is always the answer when it comes to spiders.
Back
Top