testtest

Search results

  1. jumpinjoe

    Foward assist, You ever use it?

    Well, there ya are!!!! :) I figured there probably was, just didn't know for sure. Thanks B F.
  2. jumpinjoe

    Foward assist, You ever use it?

    Dang Hayes, that 7mm mag is quite ample for Florida deer ain't it? 'Course in very north Fl they do come a little bigger than Florida as a whole. Down around where I hunt the average buck will weigh in about 90-140+/- and does 70-85+/-. I use .270Win with hand loads designed especially for the...
  3. jumpinjoe

    Foward assist, You ever use it?

    Thanks guys, but I knew all along the AR is legal and what it's usually used for, I was just curious what 'deadduck357' used his for. With a name like that I just couldn't see anyone duck hunting with it. In fact I'm not even sure there is an AR shotgun, is there? I'm reasonably familiar with...
  4. jumpinjoe

    Officers Down in America

    RIP Deputy Sheriff Michael Hislope
  5. jumpinjoe

    Foward assist, You ever use it?

    Just curious friend, what are you hunting with an AR ... I'm assuming you're referring to an AR15? I know what assuming does for us both, so correct me where I'm wrong. :rolleyes::unsure:
  6. jumpinjoe

    Officers Down in America

    RIP Officer Brian Liles
  7. jumpinjoe

    Officers Down in America

    RIP Trooper Hayden Phillips
  8. jumpinjoe

    Liberty

    Most every thing said here is true to some extent, but there's also another completely different story. What I'm about to write is not a slam towards anyone, and are generalities of my family alone. Not necessarily my immediate family, they're all gone now, but in general my extended family of...
  9. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    Couldn't agree more!
  10. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    Small block Chevy firing order!
  11. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    I never really thought much about reincarnation or what I might come back as ... but now on second thought!!!!
  12. jumpinjoe

    Officers Down in America

    RIP Deputy Sheriff Terrian Bailey!
  13. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    Well, actually they were .......................... :ROFLMAO: On edit ... I was referring to Joker's jokes, not Annihilator's.
  14. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    A damn sight more than a FEW! :ROFLMAO:
  15. jumpinjoe

    Stopped by the range

    (y) Maybe I'll look into it one day, but for right now I'm like a puppy with a new 'chew toy' with my new 'micro' seating dies. As long as I record the setting for any particular load, I can dial it right back again and duplicate any of the other loads.
  16. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    I don't know for sure, but I don't think that's gonna 'buff out'.
  17. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    Looks kinda' like they might have latched on to an underground line of some sort!!! If that happens to ya' it'll for sure take you for a ride.
  18. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    Some folks simply have way too much time on their hands!!!!!!
  19. jumpinjoe

    Stopped by the range

    Pretty danged good 'come-back' since Nov. 2024. Good on ya' and good shootin'. jj
  20. jumpinjoe

    Stopped by the range

    Well, I don't have a back yard, so it's off to the range I must go whenever I want to pop a few. Range is about 12 miles so that's not particularly a big deal. It's just trying to find the time to go and spend a couple hours. But I'm planning real hard to go one day this week. In fact I'm so...
Back
Top