testtest

Search results

  1. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Fritz Mann Model 1921 - A Truly Odd .25 ACP Pistol

    Thanks for sharing, Mr. Seiltgen. Most unusual firearm. I’d love to see a slow motion firing of the Mann to watch the mechanism in action. Randall
  2. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: SOG Shadow Spear II Review

    Great article, Friedrich. Dammit, now my axes, hatchets, and throwing stars need a new friend! Randall
  3. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Review: Bulova MIL-SHIPS Watch

    Thanks for the insight, OldGrunt. I’m a watch guy, too, but not to your dive standards! Randall
  4. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Review: Bulova MIL-SHIPS Watch

    It’s a good watch that’s on Amazon for $570.00 right now. Shopped about and got mine for around $600, but watch prices from overseas are up right now… Randall
  5. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: M41A Pulse Rifle: The Ultimate Aliens Gun

    Doc, I hear LV-426 is wonderful in the Summer months! Randall
  6. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Curtiss P-36 Hawk: Hero Plane of Pearl Harbor?

    Thanks for the terrific article, Tom! I had thought I was pretty informed about WWII fighters, but I had never heard of the Hawk. Good read. Randall
  7. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: What’s a Roach Belly?

    FWIW, the article’s sheath is not what comes with new Roach Bellies. The newer sheaths are Secure-Ex, which is CS’s Kydex or Boltaron analog. Randall
  8. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: What’s a Roach Belly?

    Thanks, Belt Fed. It is a lot of knife for the money and stays wicked sharp. Randall
  9. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Do I Need a Neck Knife?

    Not sure how you’re getting in trouble, Bob, but you do you! Randall
  10. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Do I Need a Neck Knife?

    Oh dear.
  11. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Do I Need a Neck Knife?

    Booooom!
  12. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Cold Steel’s Soviet Special Forces Shovel?

    NMEDGE, Makes for kind of a one hit wonder! 😂 Randall
  13. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Cold Steel’s Soviet Special Forces Shovel?

    KF1977, As I said above, “I am dead set against throwing a weapon…” so perps one, two, three, and four all received Gold Dots. 😁 Randall
  14. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Cold Steel’s Soviet Special Forces Shovel?

    USMC6094, Is your issued E-tool the folding version? Randall
  15. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Cold Steel’s Soviet Special Forces Shovel?

    Nice, Belt Fed. I did some digging with this shovel and it’ll get the job done with a bit more effort. Randall
  16. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Cold Steel’s Soviet Special Forces Shovel?

    Agreed, Talyn. Thanks. I think the longer handle would be more useful. I am dead set against throwing a weapon, but when I saw it done, I was like challenge accepted! Randall
  17. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Cold Steel’s Soviet Special Forces Shovel?

    How do you like it?
  18. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Cold Steel’s Soviet Special Forces Shovel?

    This is throwing mine. Hits pretty hard. It stuck blade first on this toss. Randall
Back
Top