testtest

Search results

  1. R

    Mass you have lost your mind.

    The worst of the issue is that when something doesn't work out, they're doubling up the stupid to make it work out. They just won't stop being stupid!
  2. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    The flame thrower works equally well on ants, especially when you dump a gallon of gas on them first!😂
  3. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Bride is watching another silly cop show, and I am reading the forum. Just the typical day for the retirement home 😀 😂
  4. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    I still contend that the flame thrower is the best and only way to rid the building of spiders. It's what they deserve!!!!!😳😳😂😂
  5. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    We also found that aqua-net appears to do better than all aerosols in the potato guns...
  6. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    I've always been a fan of a little aqua-net and a Zippo!
  7. R

    My New Namesake!

    Nah, you'd need a jury from Kansas or Nebraska though!
  8. R

    My New Namesake!

    Randy Moss?
  9. R

    9/11 Never Forget

    I believe people remember the Alamo better than 9/11, Tet, D-Day, or Pearl Harbor. I guess history isn't taught these days 😞
  10. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Been there Amigo! Took three surgeries to get it all. Twernt no fun. Prayers offered up for you
  11. R

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    I enjoyed the luxury of a time where you turned 18 and you were an adult, period. In all things. There isn't anything magical about turning 21 that makes you smarter. IMHO, ymmv.
  12. R

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    I must still be dreaming. The righteous shooter is not 21 but is over 18, but not allowed to carry because he is not allowed a permit. But the system is all okey-dokey with his being the hero. I couldn't make this up if I was drunk and doped up! 😂😂😂😂😂😳😳😳😳😳
  13. R

    My New Namesake!

    How did we go from happy birthday wishes to drivel about not giving a LEO the benefit of the doubt? I'm beginning to think he's playing in a different stadium than where we are! Sheesh!
  14. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Around the corner from me, diesel is $5.85.
  15. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm bouncing between AZ v BYU and the Kentucky v Alabama games.
  16. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching college football 🏈
  17. R

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    My 2020 rim fire 22lr
  18. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    I may pay a bit more, but I limit my buying to my little gun store and private dealers at a gun show. It's the same reason I try to buy American when possible.
  19. R

    911. 25 years on.

    I was getting ready for work when I turned the news on the TV. The first plane had already hit the tower. There was a live shot going when they ran into the the second tower. I knew they didn't have anything that would reach that far up, so the boys were going to be climbing the stairs in all...
  20. R

    My New Namesake!

    Happy birthday, ya pup!
Back
Top