testtest

Search results

  1. OldGrunt

    SMITH & WESSON M&P 22X REVIEW: BEST RIMFIRE PISTOL IN 2026?

    I also like the fact my S&W FPC .22 uses the same magazines as the S&W M&P 22X.
  2. OldGrunt

    SMITH & WESSON M&P 22X REVIEW: BEST RIMFIRE PISTOL IN 2026?

    No complaints about the one I have.
  3. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    I ate 'em all!
  4. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    They are all paste on tattoos from a crackerjack box!
  5. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    I posed for a cheesecake calendar photoshoot to surprise my wife. Here are a few of the months. I know @Belt Fed will be turned on by the lumberjack and Santa pose! Message me if you want a copy of my calendar.
  6. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  7. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  8. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  9. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  12. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  13. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  14. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  15. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  18. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  20. OldGrunt

    More bison drama!

    One response was enough. Now I'll put some on my bung hole also!
Back
Top