testtest

Search results

  1. 8

    Why an XDS (1st gen) 45ACP

    I have one and really like it. Bought it back in 2013 right after it came out. It was my main carry gun for years until the Hellcat came out. They make six round mid length mags too which make the grip almost perfect in my opinion. I carried it with the six round mag and the seven as a...
  2. 8

    Iowa School Shooting

    Preliminary reports are now saying perp was transitioning non binary. Whatever the h&ll that means.
  3. 8

    Hellcat Pro trigger slap

    Put 150rds through my HC pro yesterday, no finger irritation. I do know what you are talking about though. I have a Glock 48 that does this to me after only a few mags. I don’t think the little metal trigger dingus will completely press in flush with the face of the trigger thus making a...
  4. 8

    Holy 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

    I like eggnog but it doesn’t like me.
  5. 8

    10mm vs 45 ACP: Which Auto Is Best?

    I will say there are few handgun calibers as versatile as the 10mm. I’ve loaded bullets from 135-220grs and the 10 drives them all with authority.
  6. 8

    Xd 40

    No. To my knowledge they only make 4” 9mm optic cut slides for the original XD series. These will fit on the 40 frame with the conversion barrel but no 40 option.
  7. 8

    Hellcat extracting issue

    Have you shot a lot of steel cased ammo?
  8. 8

    Hellcat extracting issue

    your extractor isn’t worn, it’s normal. Here is a pic of mine. Sorry it’s not real clear. That is the normal contour of the extractor.
  9. 8

    Red Dot Recommendation for Hellcat Pro

    True. The p365 has the holosun k series footprint also I believe it’s sometimes referred to as the modified RMSc footprint. It will accept holosun as well as all the true RMSc footprint optics. I think you’re misinterpreting how the term “standard” is being applied. It’s not the standard as...
  10. 8

    Red Dot Recommendation for Hellcat Pro

    Actually it’s the Holosun that’s not RMSc compatible. The Shield RMSc footprint consists of two screws and four sockets/pegs. The Holosun is it’s own animal. https://www.optics-spot.com/blogs/red-dot-footprints/shield-rmsc-footprint-standard
  11. 8

    Red Dot Recommendation for Hellcat Pro

    The Vortex Defender will bolt right on. I have one on my pro and it’s ok. It’s auto off/shake awake feature is a joke. It stays on for fourteen hours after movement. If you’re ok with manually turning it off when not in use it has been a pretty good dot so far. It’s also a bit wide for a so...
  12. 8

    Red Dot Recommendation for Hellcat Pro

    Pretty sure Holosun needs a plate or a dremmel tool to mount on Hellcat/Pro.
  13. 8

    Sig Sauer P320-XTEN Comp OR 10mm 3.8" Barrel 15+1

    I’m not sayin any plastic pistol is all that “attractive”. But I find the sig 320 line repulsive, especially with that built in comp. I guess that’s why they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and to each their own.🙂
  14. 8

    Sig Sauer P320-XTEN Comp OR 10mm 3.8" Barrel 15+1

    I’ll stick with my XDm elite 3.8. Damn that gun is ugly.💩
  15. 8

    Optical for XDM10

    #3 I believe.
  16. 8

    Refinishing alloys?

    Duracoat is a cheaper and easier although not as durable option to cerakote. I duracoated a black synthetic butt stock that had faded to a grayish white and it has held up great for years now. It’s basically just a super tough spray paint.
  17. 8

    Longer Threaded Barrels available for the XD-M series at the SA Store!

    That’s right. I know some brands of barrels are the same diameter from the muzzle back but after checking my 3.8 I see the area near the muzzle is slightly larger to facilitate a tight lock up. If it would have worked it would have made my 3.8 legal for deer hunting in my state. (4” min)...
  18. 8

    Longer Threaded Barrels available for the XD-M series at the SA Store!

    Anyone know if the 4.5” barrel would fit in the 3.8” slide?
  19. 8

    Help- stripped 1911 grip screw

    Can you remove the bushing on the opposite side and drill the screw out from the back?
Back
Top