testtest

Search results

  1. Jfal

    The Ballad of Buster Scruggs

    I get it, I love almost all of them. Jackie Brown was amazing...and Inglorious Bastards was even better. Didn't like Once upon a time in Hollywood though...
  2. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  3. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  4. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  5. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. Jfal

    Hegseth wants to execute Nidal Hasan

    I think what powerboatr suggested might be worthy of consideration. We know what the other side has publicly said they plan to do when they gain power. Can you imagine the doxing, the prosecutions, then the punishments? Yikes.
  7. Jfal

    The Ballad of Buster Scruggs

    Well, taste is certainly variable. Kill Bill is probably my favorite movie of all time and most people hated it, so 🤷‍♂️ Ive seen several clips as shorts on various platforms...looks like something I should see.
  8. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  9. Jfal

    The Ballad of Buster Scruggs

    Damn....I don't have Netflix, nor will I
  10. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  12. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  13. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  14. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  15. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. Jfal

    Ear buds

    I bought a set of electronic Axil buds a few years ago. Spent about 5 hours on the range for a single session. When removing one of the buds (after finishing), the rubber earpiece came loose from the ear bud and stayed stuck in my ear. Took about 10 minutes of digging around with a slotted...
  18. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

  20. Jfal

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top