testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Weather is cool and dry. Heading out to my range to shoot a course of fire before any work.
  2. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Modern Take on the Self-Defense 1911 Pistol

    As Belt Fed would say.....
  3. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    200 rounds PMC .45 ball 230 grain thumpers
  4. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    I carried a Model 36 3 inch in one of those holsters as a young OSI agent early 70's. I never had a problem with it but was always worried that the gun would fall out
  5. HayesGreener

    New Sights on my XDM Elite 3.8

    If you choose Trijicon and buy from them direct you can send them the slide and they will install the sights at no fee. Call their customer service to see if they can fit your slide dovetail cuts
  6. HayesGreener

    New Sights on my XDM Elite 3.8

    My default sights for upgrade are Trijicon HD sights.
  7. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Combat Index: Dots, Irons or Point Shooting?

    Yes inside 7-10 yards if the bad guy is in the window with good technique you will hit him.
  8. HayesGreener

    Mass you have lost your mind.

    Well, if you don't stand for somethng.......
  9. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Combat Index: Dots, Irons or Point Shooting?

    I always prefer to use sights, but. I have used a drill with advanced shooters where I put duct tape over the sights. The point being that at 7-10 yards you can get surprising accuracy with no sights in a pinch.
  10. HayesGreener

    changed out S&W 1911 slide

    Are you feeling OK? Your fingers look a bit blue......
  11. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    I like mine extra crispy. Right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy. With a buttered cheese biscuit and iced tea.
  12. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Exactly!
  13. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    70 degrees here this morning with a high today in mid 80's. Fall is on its way! The deer and turkeys are moving and we are seeing quite a few new fawns. I am done with the smothering heat already
  14. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Going to Donuts With Loved Ones this morning with 10 y.o. granddaughter at her school. In the cafeteria. I hope I don't get trapped in those tight seats again
  15. HayesGreener

    Do You Get Your Gun Back Or Not?

    This. Chances you will ever need to use it are extremely low. But if you do need it, you need it very badly. So my advice is, carry a pistol that is dead nuts reliable, and that you train with and can hit with. I have no qualms about carrying a $1800 pistol that I train with regularly and...
  16. HayesGreener

    sig Saur fire

    This is not the factory at Exeter, it is at the training facility in Epping.
  17. HayesGreener

    sig Saur fire

    Well crap I have been in that building and took several courses there. Their facilities are first class, surprised to see a facility fire.
  18. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Shot the LEOSA qual course with the posse this morning. It was pleasant at 0800. This afternoon will be a good time for a nap in the A/C
  19. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Not sure I could shoot that without setting my beard on fire.....
  20. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching The Quiet Man with visiting friends
Back
Top