testtest

Search results

  1. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Not my AI.
  2. OldGrunt

    Hurricane Isaias

    I always seem to forget putting on my bra!
  3. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

  4. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Maybe it's time to hose off those perverts!
  5. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    @HayesGreener, here's a picture just for you, as I know you like to grill out too. Enjoy.
  6. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Now I'm feeling kind of left out. I never got my cheesecake calendar post deleted. Maybe I'm PG material.
  7. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    I went to bed early, and only saw a couple of comments. From what I saw, it looked ok to me. Maybe Old_Me woke up from his nap and the filth started flowing from him.
  8. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    Did the admins say why? I know not very long ago someone else had those same targets in their range report. I asked where he got them, and I saved the GunZee website to my favorites, for future ordering purposes.
  9. OldGrunt

    SMITH & WESSON M&P 22X REVIEW: BEST RIMFIRE PISTOL IN 2026?

    I don't know.
  10. OldGrunt

    SMITH & WESSON M&P 22X REVIEW: BEST RIMFIRE PISTOL IN 2026?

    I also like the fact my S&W FPC .22 uses the same magazines as the S&W M&P 22X.
  11. OldGrunt

    SMITH & WESSON M&P 22X REVIEW: BEST RIMFIRE PISTOL IN 2026?

    No complaints about the one I have.
  12. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    I ate 'em all!
  13. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    They are all paste on tattoos from a crackerjack box!
  14. OldGrunt

    What are you doing right now??

    I posed for a cheesecake calendar photoshoot to surprise my wife. Here are a few of the months. I know @Belt Fed will be turned on by the lumberjack and Santa pose! Message me if you want a copy of my calendar.
  15. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  18. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  20. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top