testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Going to Donuts With Loved Ones this morning with 10 y.o. granddaughter at her school. In the cafeteria. I hope I don't get trapped in those tight seats again
  2. HayesGreener

    Do You Get Your Gun Back Or Not?

    This. Chances you will ever need to use it are extremely low. But if you do need it, you need it very badly. So my advice is, carry a pistol that is dead nuts reliable, and that you train with and can hit with. I have no qualms about carrying a $1800 pistol that I train with regularly and...
  3. HayesGreener

    sig Saur fire

    This is not the factory at Exeter, it is at the training facility in Epping.
  4. HayesGreener

    sig Saur fire

    Well crap I have been in that building and took several courses there. Their facilities are first class, surprised to see a facility fire.
  5. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Shot the LEOSA qual course with the posse this morning. It was pleasant at 0800. This afternoon will be a good time for a nap in the A/C
  6. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Not sure I could shoot that without setting my beard on fire.....
  7. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching The Quiet Man with visiting friends
  8. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Well, what self respecting burglar wants to chance a naked gun owner with a gun having his way with him?
  9. HayesGreener

    Encourage them

    We watched that movie. One of the stars, Neal McDonald, played Buck Compton in Band of Brothers. I felt the movie might be a pilot for series.
  10. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Modern Take on the Self-Defense 1911 Pistol

    Oooo, do not blaspheme the 1911 lest you provoke the ire of the ghost of John Browning....
  11. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Modern Take on the Self-Defense 1911 Pistol

    So, what are you saying?
  12. HayesGreener

    Mass you have lost your mind.

    AS the country song goes,"if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything".
  13. HayesGreener

    Mass you have lost your mind.

    AS the country song goes,"if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything".
  14. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Modern Take on the Self-Defense 1911 Pistol

    I think that is a sharp pistol. I was tempted a while back but read there were some issues. Who here has experience with them, any issues? (And I don't care about disassembly tools)
  15. HayesGreener

    Encourage them

    The problem will solve itself
  16. HayesGreener

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    A broom with an old towel attached and remove the web and egg sacks. A powerful shop vac works as well but throw out the bag. Our bug guy tells us you have to get the insecticide on them or put it where they will walk through it. We had thousands of house spiders in the barn before I cleaned...
  17. HayesGreener

    More magazine capacity

    We were told to load them with 18
  18. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    I was a junior Air Force agent in my office and was assigned to organize the crime scene equipment. I found an extra case and equipped it with a wooden stake and mallet, a mirror, a cross, and some garlic. I labeled it "vampire investigation kit". I forgot about it and months later we got an...
  19. HayesGreener

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    I have not been in a mall in years. Last time I saw packs of thugs running around. No thanks
  20. HayesGreener

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    Why in the world would any law enforcement agency, or state attorney, bring these charges to begin with? Two opportunities for common sense to prevail before it ever got to a courtroom and they failed
Back
Top