testtest

Search results

  1. Tinyman

    Hurricane Isaias

    Wind and rain -- no damage as far as I can tell. Several in Bama without power, and I only had one "blink" (noon) bad enough to kill the wi-fi but not bad enough to have to reset the micro.
  2. Tinyman

    Daffy Zone…..

    Wish we could have comedy like this back again.
  3. Tinyman

    Hurricane Isaias

    If played, the Bama vs GA game should be called the Isaias Bowl -- we'll see.
  4. Tinyman

    What are you doing right now??

    Just finished a Publix Rising Crust Pepperoni pizza -- 3 out of 5 stars. Won't do them again.
  5. Tinyman

    Execution approved

    Gives plenty of time for an appeal.
  6. Tinyman

    What are you doing right now??

    Give him what I gave my son on the 4th:
  7. Tinyman

    What are you doing right now??

    I hate stupid people. Received an envelope from a local hearing company. Addressed to my wife. Thought I would be a nice guy and give them a call. THEM Hello, hearing place. ME Thought I would help you save postage. Envelope addressed to my wife. She is buried in Selma Alabama so doesn't...
  8. Tinyman

    Daffy Zone…..

  9. Tinyman

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. Tinyman

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    My son loves his -- uses it religiously. Combination setup easy -- just read the manual.
  11. Tinyman

    Daffy Zone…..

    Well, since they have MADD (mothers against drunk drivers), when will DAMM (drunks against mad mothers) get organized?
  12. Tinyman

    What are you doing right now??

    As a diligent firearm person, I took my new firearm and read the manual. During the reading process, I noticed that it said under "inspection, cleaning, and lubrication" portion that "Your Security-380 pistol arrived from the factory properly lubricated and ready to fire. You do not need to...
  13. Tinyman

    Daffy Zone…..

  14. Tinyman

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Ruger Security 380 -- only 8 1/2 minutes in the LGS. Will clean/inspect/lube tomorrow (I'm off :LOL:).
  15. Tinyman

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. Tinyman

    What are you doing right now??

  17. Tinyman

    What are you doing right now??

    Wondered what to have tonight, and like Jerry Clower once said, "you done flung a cravin' on me." So, it's Screaming Sicilian™️ stuffed crust supreme pizza. Thanks, brother, for making my life just a little easier.
  18. Tinyman

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. Tinyman

    Daffy Zone…..

  20. Tinyman

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top