testtest

Search results

  1. OldGrunt

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    Seriously thinking of making this my next "house gun/bedroom gun". I would add a dedicated suppressor to it. Since this gun would not be an EDC and never leave the house, I'm considering to "not" put a red/green dot optic on it. I'm thinking the tritium night sights that come with it should...
  2. OldGrunt

    More magazine capacity

    And you go to Walmart dressed like that?
  3. OldGrunt

    AR15 Recoil Reduction

  4. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

    The same for me.
  5. OldGrunt

    Just for fun

    Which one of you guys taught @Belt Fed about google and how to copy and paste? No telling what he will post from now on!
  6. OldGrunt

    UF Pro Gear discussions

    No thanks. I'm not spending $400 for pants, and not spending $200 for shorts. I'll stick to the Duluth Trading Company for my garment needs.
  7. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  8. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  9. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  12. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  13. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  14. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  15. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  18. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

  20. OldGrunt

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top