testtest

Search results

  1. C

    Colt 6951.

    The Colt mags are an altered Uzi mag. (They have a special locking notch cut in them.)
  2. C

    Colt 6951.

    I already own the Colt.
  3. C

    Colt 6951.

    So many complain about the "bouncy" recoil of the Colt. (I think the YouTube crowd gets a little nitpicky about the PPC's recoil impulse.) Darned youngun's
  4. C

    Colt 6951.

    Opinions? Comments?
  5. C

    Mike Beliveau Aka Duelists 1954 passes away

    I'm a December 1st, 1954 baby. We're all getting older.
  6. C

    The truth about deadly force encounters

    So many stupid criminals. It is sad that many are wearing a uniform which should be respected. That's a bloody shame.
  7. C

    Tested: Doubletap 10mm 200-Grain Hardcast Solid

    Imagine what velocities that would generate from my 16.25" Mech Tech barrel using a Glock 20 lower.(y):cool:
  8. C

    The truth about deadly force encounters

    Rights require protection, but stupid is as stupid does.
  9. C

    The truth about deadly force encounters

    "Three strikes, you're OUT!" At the second offense, the warning signs are apparent. The third strike earns the maximum sentence.
  10. C

    The truth about deadly force encounters

    Integrity... WHAT A CONCEPT! "The administration of justice should be tempered by mercy, but mercy should never interfere with the true administration of justice." - Captain O I wrote this while I was working on my Post Baccalaureate studies at Portland State University. Not every offense...
  11. C

    TNW Areo Survival Rifle

    Aero Survival Rifle 22LR Now Available Allow 2 weeks for delivery The Aero Survival Rifle, famous for its removable barrel and easily convertible caliber changes, is a winner in home defense, backpacking, boating, and back country flying. The Aero Survival Rifle is available in hard...
  12. C

    Another smelly gun

    I want no part of cannabis. I grew up during the 1960s. Dealing with people who used the stuff had the attention span of a goldfish. Thank you, no.
  13. C

    First Look: Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine SBR

    Correction: TNW Firearms Timber Road, Vernonia, Oregon.
  14. C

    First Look: Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine SBR

    They've been rebuilding .50 M2 Browning Machine Guns in semi automatic for many years.
  15. C

    First Look: Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine SBR

    BTW, TRW restored the Suomi in 9mm Parabellum.
  16. C

    First Look: Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine SBR

    I have a Suomi that has been retrofitted to semiauto to in Vernonia, Oregon. Talk about heavy!
  17. C

    First Look: Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine SBR

    I haven't shot the Thompson, but I have held one and understand how heavy it is. I had a D-Max Carbine in 10mm before it was stolen. It was much lighter than the Thompson.
  18. C

    First Look: Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine SBR

    The 12" barrel of a Thompson SMG (M1 edition) with a slower cyclic rate (like the M3 SMG) of about 450 RPM would make a great house-clearing SMG.
  19. C

    First Look: Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine SBR

    IMHO, either a Vector, MP-10, or Thompson (M1 submachine gun) would be some of the best candidates for a 10mm Auto subgun. It should definitely sport a Cutts compensator.
  20. C

    Discussion: Ayoob: My Take on the SA-35

    My Girsan MC P35 fits my hand very well. It is accurate as all get out and has enough power to do the job. I want two more 15-round magazines and a holster that will fit my P35, then one that will fit my Bersa TPR9. Works for me.
Back
Top