testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Bella we have missed you!
  2. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Buying Milsurp: Cosmoline Removal

    When cleaning a lot of guns I have used a parts washer with mineral spirits with great results, then blow out with compressed air. I re-lube the surfaces with Remoil spray because the mineral spirits leaves it dry. Nowadays with one gun at a time I use Gunscrubber.
  3. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Man that's lethal! I arrested a .43 and he didn't know what planet he was on.
  4. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    They are preparing for the long trip south. Little tiny birds with really big hearts.
  5. HayesGreener

    Holy cow .. 1985 Vest Demo

    In the 80's and 90's Second Chance reps were showing up at LEO Executive conferences and poliice training conferences shooting themselves as demos. Always made me nervous. Body armor is expensive and they had to convince executives to spend the money. I can recall a time when officers shared a...
  6. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Ayoob: Should You Always Get Off the X?

    Speed, power, and accuracy come together to win the fight. It will probably be over in 3 seconds. Most officers in an OIS are within 3 feet of cover; moving to cover can be a good thing but you have to build that into training. In the current Florida LEO qualification course officers are...
  7. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Hoping for delivery of lumber for a cabinet project today. Lunch with the posse at Longhorn, I need a sreak!
  8. HayesGreener

    Officers Down in America

    ODMP has a section of their site dedicated to K9's Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP) https://share.google/hpj2eK9VcQ2MuoJqr
  9. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Nice shootin'!
  10. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Catch a whopper and tell us all about it!
  11. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Farm work after dropping granddaughter at school. Prepping seed bed for food plot planting. Maybe changing mower blades on the zero turn.
  12. HayesGreener

    Sasquatch Gun Oil

    Never heard of it. I use TW25 gun grease and Remoil spray
  13. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Shot pistol with the posse. Shot a qual course for practice, then shot the carjacker/mozambique drill, then the El Presidente on steel. Finished by 0930, beat the heat.
  14. HayesGreener

    Hegseth following Gen Marshall's pre WWII housecleaning

    Greetings and welcome to the forum. Spend some time in the Pentagon and you will get it. More warriors, fewer bureaucrats.
  15. HayesGreener

    Police seizure proves they are on a roll in crime fighting

    I hate it when parents try to make you the boogeyman
  16. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Do they make a Jasmine Crockett model?
  17. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    So, what are the ergonomics like?
  18. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    2 cans Gunscrubber 1 tube TW25 grease
  19. HayesGreener

    Liberty

    Bet she learned that from her Momma!
Back
Top