testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    Why in the world would any law enforcement agency, or state attorney, bring these charges to begin with? Two opportunities for common sense to prevail before it ever got to a courtroom and they failed
  2. HayesGreener

    600 rds 45 ACP done

    I will get on a reloading kick in winter and load several thousand rounds, then my Dillon and Spolar machines sit idle the rest of the year
  3. HayesGreener

    Always check……FYI

    I had a failure to fire in my Browning Safari II 7MM on a big wild boar. A buddy got the shot. Took the Browning to a gunsmith and he found a wadded up patch way down in the innards of the gun. Boy did I feel stupid
  4. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Got a base cabinet anf face frame built. Tomorrow raised panel doors
  5. HayesGreener

    9/11 Never Forget

    Congratulations on another successful trip around the sun!
  6. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    A farmer was sitting at the local bar, nursing a drink and looking glum. A curious man walked in, saw him, and asked, “Why are you sitting here drinking on such a nice day?” The farmer sighed and shook his head. “Some things you just can’t explain.” Intrigued, the man sat down next to him...
  7. HayesGreener

    9/11 Never Forget

    No words needed
  8. HayesGreener

    I pledge allegiance

    I live in bible country. We still do a prayer and the pledge at Farm Bureau meetings, Rotary and Chamber meetings, Cowboy Action shoots, and just about every function I have attended. I have noticed some younger folks don't know the words, though
  9. HayesGreener

    I pledge allegiance

    I live in bible country. We still do a prayer and the pledge at Farm Bureau meetings, Rotary and Chamber meetings, Cowboy Action shoots, and just about every function I have attended. I have noticed some younger folks don't know the words, though.
  10. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Some people get all the talent
  11. HayesGreener

    Show off your 1911

    Man that's tough. Treasure the good memories
  12. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching it pour out my window. Big booming impressive storms have been rolling overhead since midnight. Granddaughter school transport this morning. Defensive driving even in my Super Duty is imperative with people driving like fools on the highway. Add rain adds hazard. Lunch with the...
  13. HayesGreener

    Shotshell reloading? Anyone?

    I wore out a few MEC machines in 12 and 20 when shooiting competition. I have not loaded 12 and 20 for years now because I could get factory 12 and 20 for less than reloading conponents. Nowadays I shoot and load only 28 gauge, but only shoot about 50 targets per week as compared to 400-500...
  14. HayesGreener

    Realistic training

    Next range session is bathrobe and bunny slippers day
  15. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Dain Bramage is a real thing!
  16. HayesGreener

    Florida parking lot shooting update

    I worked several shootings and fights over parking spots over the years. Some people are touchy over parking places, especially during Christmas shopping
  17. HayesGreener

    This made me think of @Beltfed

    https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1LVqyvkSAA/
  18. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Keeping the ammo industry healthy!
  19. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Got the last of the food plots tilled this morning before getting thundered out. I hope the deer appreciate this.
  20. HayesGreener

    Anyone else into cooking?

    I have skirt steak and chicken in the marinade for fajitas Monday night.
Back
Top