testtest

Search results

  1. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    My chapstick is in my EDC bag next to my pens and Rite-in-the-Rain notebook. I usually use it between Sept. and April. Meet Septa & April:
  2. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  3. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    I can capture this meme in a single word.... GAAAAAYYYYYTARDED! (Not you personally, @OldGrunt ... just the subject.)
  4. MN.Militia

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Went to my LGS and picked up a pristine Ruger P89DC for $395, in the original case. It didn't have the factory-included magazine loader, but I saved my old one from the first time I had one of these about 35 years ago. You never forget your first true love! Some mail-order items arrived, an...
  5. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    I think I know this guy...
  6. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    Bird is the word!
  7. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  8. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    That's the #1 way guys in the Air Force get a Purple Heart.
  9. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    I don't have AirPods... Actually, I don't have any kind of pod... I'm just not a pod person.
  11. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    EVERY day is a good day for coffee!! More important, it's part of a balanced meal!!
  12. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    Oh boy!! It's gonna be rainin' well-done hot dogs, hamburgers & steak today!! ;) :LOL:🌭🍔🥩
  13. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    I have good conversations with myself all the time. Fortunately, I'm usually wearing my hands-free phone headset when I talk to myself in public... Everyone just assumes I'm talking to somebody else and leave me alone! :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤪🤪🙃
  14. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  15. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  18. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  20. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top