testtest

Search results

  1. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    Tonight I need prayers as it's fire in the hole. Literally, fire in 1 hole and out another hole 😩
  2. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Alright, I got the info about the accident. The cycler was or had been drinking and the deputy could smell it. The person swerved in front of my son as he they were starting to pass each other. There was a father with 2 children coming back from fishing behind my son that saw the...
  3. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Man up and go hand-to-hand against them like I do for a sporting chance 😁 same goes for scorpions! Not the wife, she hairspray the begebus out of them including wasps. That quick hold spray is as about as thick as paint for the amount she uses🤣. She keeps her shoes on incase she sees a...
  4. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Got a call from the wife stating my 3rd oldest was in an accident via drunk driver.........nope, that didn't happen according to my call to the local police. An adult was riding a bike (not motorcycle) down our 4 mile stretch of heavily wooded road with limited line of sight. Most people...
  5. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    That 1st guy nailed it, just ban schools🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  6. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    OMG, Bill Burr is funny as 💩 in a good way!
  7. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    And skinless to boot
  8. TEXASforLIFE

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    Just let me know today 😁
  9. TEXASforLIFE

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    I don't know 🤷‍♂️ 😁
  10. TEXASforLIFE

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    Come on now you don't look a day older than @Old_Me :whistle: 😁🥳
  11. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

  12. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    Either GM/Chevy released a new vehicle or it's an AMG attempt
  13. TEXASforLIFE

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Im at the western edge of the possible big snow area and we need it more than rain! We haven't had a good long cold spell to keep away insects/bugs or dowm yo a minimum. Helps get an early soil moisture profile that's very much needed! Sure rain is welcome, but insect control is in more...
  14. TEXASforLIFE

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Your shirt is funny! It's idiot directed and can't fix it nature 🤷‍♂️
  15. TEXASforLIFE

    TFB Review: The New Benelli M2-G1 Shotgun

    I keep edging my way towards buying 1.
  16. TEXASforLIFE

    Bucket List/Holy Grail Acquired!!!!!!

    I won't talk about how ridiculous double stack 1911/2011's pricing is as I've spent stupid amounts on some (close to 3k on 1) and mid teens on a few others, but some go all out and spend 3, 4, 5 or 6k.,.............no way in hell I'm doing that unless it's a revolver (up to 2k max) or 1 hellofa...
  17. TEXASforLIFE

    New Shoes and New … Hat?

    I've never seen odg colors match exactly before even with fde.
  18. TEXASforLIFE

    New Shoes and New … Hat?

    The odg and fde look just fine together and @Belt Fed will be leaving early for the "it's that time again ". Was the operator already that color or was it cerakoted as well as the optic?
  19. TEXASforLIFE

    Robot games

    I've watched those. Apparently they have no depth perception fir all the swinging and missing/no contacts. The falling down and getting help to stand up or repositioning.
  20. TEXASforLIFE

    "Justice delayed is justice denied" William Ewart Gladstone

    Paula Abdul sang it best 1 step forward and 2 steps back
Back
Top