testtest

Search results

  1. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    Maybe, but I haven't got that far :whistle: ;)
  2. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    Bad thoughts
  3. TEXASforLIFE

    Gas Masks... Do you have them? If so, what kind to you have and why?

    The only masks I've thought about getting are the kind for tear gas. No thoughts on chemical or biological kinds other than aforementioned. With current and by the time bought they become probably absolete for any new types of agents. I become more focused on water safety and/or food...
  4. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    For anyone who hasn't watched this show, you gotta watch it. I've only seen 2 episodes, but funny so far.
  5. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    Figured it was better here than in the other thread on further derailment
  6. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    Sorry about this being TT
  7. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    I totally agree and i'll use a full tube worth. My granny said to my soon to be wife, "do you think he killed it"! I make sure they're well scattered!
  8. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    Just got this span text and replied
  9. TEXASforLIFE

    REGENT’s Electric ‘Flying Boat’ Achieves ‘World’s First’ Crewed Flight

    I haven't been keeping up with the company, but did see some earlier tests.
  10. TEXASforLIFE

    The younger workplace void

    I saw 2 people (male and female ) at wally world today as both had facial piercings and tats. I said to my daughter "I wonder if their kids would come out with the piercings and tats too (being born/delivered) 🤷‍♂️ "? She laughed and said probably 🤣. Nothing wrong with their decisions...
  11. TEXASforLIFE

    Work, work, work....

    Just had to do the "sch" 🤣 A touch of color.........awesome
  12. TEXASforLIFE

    Gas Masks... Do you have them? If so, what kind to you have and why?

    Wiff his teef it might be chew chew instead 🤷‍♂️ Now back to your regular station 😁
  13. TEXASforLIFE

    The younger workplace void

    For those so-called sports that don't keep score then there shouldn't be any rules........kinda like anything snd everything goes! That'll make it interesting!
  14. TEXASforLIFE

    Gas Masks... Do you have them? If so, what kind to you have and why?

    As we sit across the table from each other staring into each other's eyes and wondering Did he smell that...................
  15. TEXASforLIFE

    Gas Masks... Do you have them? If so, what kind to you have and why?

    If you hang around @KillerFord1977 you will according to his wife 🤷‍♂️ 😁
  16. TEXASforLIFE

    The younger workplace void

    That's better than what I tell my kids "What's the matter are you stu stu stu stupid or something " 🤣 Worked every time........ No percipitation award fur dim🤷‍♂️😁
  17. TEXASforLIFE

    The younger workplace void

    What i don't like about the current math way is (at least in my local isd) that they don't solve the problem! Ya gotta single out x to 1 side and I have yet to figure out how's that useful! Everyone uses a calculator and not mental math. Of my 6 only 3 can do it w/o a calculator. I've...
  18. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    It doesn't bother me ss I have a cast iron stomach
Back
Top