testtest

Search results

  1. P

    What are you doing right now??

    Well heck man ! You got two out there in front of you. Shoot em , shoot em dagnab it you young whippersnapper.
  2. P

    How do you remove the recoil spring on a Ronin 3 inch

    230 gr FMJ for target practice and several different brands of 230 gr HPs . Hornady , Federal , and Winchester were some.
  3. P

    Is there really that much difference

    I just always wrote movie house because I couldn't speel that theter :unsure: 🤷‍♂️ word.
  4. P

    How do you remove the recoil spring on a Ronin 3 inch

    I had a KImber ( yes I said Kimber ) Tactical ultra II in .45. It jammed 3 times in the first 25 rounds. Never jammed again after that. I had between 4500 and 5000 rounds through it when I sold it. Still miss it. Maybe I just got lucky but I was completely satisfied with that 3" .45.
  5. P

    Daffy Zone…..

    She's not to skinny. ;) :love:
  6. P

    Bye Bye Springfield Armory?

    Down state Illinois Has Republicans outnumbering Democrats but when you factor in Cook Co. ( Chicago ) and several surrounding Counties The Democrats lead the state. Many of us try but to no avail. It is very easy to say , " Well if you really wanted to leave you would find a way." However...
  7. P

    Springfield XD Mod 3: A Budget-Friendly Service Pistol That Delivers

    Are they going to have a mod 4 in .45ACP ??? :unsure: If so I might have another pistol on my list to buy.
  8. P

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm getting ready to go to a funeral. A young man who passed at an early age of 60. This is a tough one for me. I dated his sister years ago and again for the last 5 years. Went to school with his sister and 2 brothers. So I know the family well. Well gotta get moving.
  9. P

    Illinois Democrats Push Bill to Serialize Ammunition and Create State Registry

    While this bill is bad , it has been floated every year for several years now , they have introduced another that is much worse. We have to have a FOID card ( Firearm owner I D ) to buy firearms and ammo. Our FCCL is tied to the FOID so we only have one card. They introduced a bill that if I...
  10. P

    Chuck Norris

    May he rest in peace.
  11. P

    What are you doing right now??

    Not to shabby but you need to back up a couple feet. Just look at all those powder burns. :unsure: 🤷‍♂️
  12. P

    Reciprocity????

    Califori or illinoy ?
  13. P

    What are you doing right now??

    Dadgum prevert. :unsure: :rolleyes:
  14. P

    Nice belt ya got there

    Just a good ol' double layer leather belt. I bought one with a metal liner but it dug into my extra padded areas on my sides.
  15. P

    character actor, Matt Clark passed away

    To many of the good ones are leaving us lately. May he rest in peace.
  16. P

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    @ String , welcome from Southern Illinois. Please don't hold it against me.
  17. P

    What are you doing right now??

    So when are you putting the roof on it?
  18. P

    Opinions on the Sig P320

    I have never cared for any of the Sigs. I don't think they are unreliable , I just don't like the looks of them. They all look bulky to me.
  19. P

    Truck tires

    My only recommendation is no longer made. The Goodyear X-tra Grip High Miler. 12.00 - 16.5 size. Got 80,000 miles out of my first set and had 70,000 out of the second set when I sold the truck. They were also the only tire I have ever seen to squall on hard packed dirt under a hard pull. The...
  20. P

    Interesting Analysis of Banned Magazines

    Sounds like they are trying to copy Illinois laws. Sad , very sad.
Back
Top