testtest

Search results

  1. TEXASforLIFE

    Gas Masks... Do you have them? If so, what kind to you have and why?

    As we sit across the table from each other staring into each other's eyes and wondering Did he smell that...................
  2. TEXASforLIFE

    Gas Masks... Do you have them? If so, what kind to you have and why?

    If you hang around @KillerFord1977 you will according to his wife 🤷‍♂️ 😁
  3. TEXASforLIFE

    The younger workplace void

    That's better than what I tell my kids "What's the matter are you stu stu stu stupid or something " 🤣 Worked every time........ No percipitation award fur dim🤷‍♂️😁
  4. TEXASforLIFE

    The younger workplace void

    What i don't like about the current math way is (at least in my local isd) that they don't solve the problem! Ya gotta single out x to 1 side and I have yet to figure out how's that useful! Everyone uses a calculator and not mental math. Of my 6 only 3 can do it w/o a calculator. I've...
  5. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    It doesn't bother me ss I have a cast iron stomach
  6. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    Tonight I need prayers as it's fire in the hole. Literally, fire in 1 hole and out another hole 😩
  7. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Alright, I got the info about the accident. The cycler was or had been drinking and the deputy could smell it. The person swerved in front of my son as he they were starting to pass each other. There was a father with 2 children coming back from fishing behind my son that saw the...
  8. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Man up and go hand-to-hand against them like I do for a sporting chance 😁 same goes for scorpions! Not the wife, she hairspray the begebus out of them including wasps. That quick hold spray is as about as thick as paint for the amount she uses🤣. She keeps her shoes on incase she sees a...
  9. TEXASforLIFE

    What are you doing right now??

    Got a call from the wife stating my 3rd oldest was in an accident via drunk driver.........nope, that didn't happen according to my call to the local police. An adult was riding a bike (not motorcycle) down our 4 mile stretch of heavily wooded road with limited line of sight. Most people...
  10. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    That 1st guy nailed it, just ban schools🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  11. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    OMG, Bill Burr is funny as 💩 in a good way!
  12. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    And skinless to boot
  13. TEXASforLIFE

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    Just let me know today 😁
  14. TEXASforLIFE

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    I don't know 🤷‍♂️ 😁
  15. TEXASforLIFE

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    Come on now you don't look a day older than @Old_Me :whistle: 😁🥳
  16. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. TEXASforLIFE

    Daffy Zone…..

    Either GM/Chevy released a new vehicle or it's an AMG attempt
  18. TEXASforLIFE

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Im at the western edge of the possible big snow area and we need it more than rain! We haven't had a good long cold spell to keep away insects/bugs or dowm yo a minimum. Helps get an early soil moisture profile that's very much needed! Sure rain is welcome, but insect control is in more...
  19. TEXASforLIFE

    Weather discussions and updates.

    Your shirt is funny! It's idiot directed and can't fix it nature 🤷‍♂️
  20. TEXASforLIFE

    TFB Review: The New Benelli M2-G1 Shotgun

    I keep edging my way towards buying 1.
Back
Top