testtest

Search results

  1. Jester560

    Discussion: Ayoob: Why the "Plain Jane" 1911 is Right for Me

    I am here for the duration and there is nothing you can do about it.
  2. Jester560

    Discussion: Ayoob: Why the "Plain Jane" 1911 is Right for Me

    That's your opinion and I have mine.
  3. Jester560

    Discussion: Ayoob: Why the "Plain Jane" 1911 is Right for Me

    I never said lots. 2 world wars doesnt make the 1911 the best NOW
  4. Jester560

    Discussion: Ayoob: Why the "Plain Jane" 1911 is Right for Me

    Plain Jane or tricked out, there are much better carry platforms available today.
  5. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Seating primers is loaded ammo. Had a lot of failures yesterday due to sizing die being loose on my progressive press. It is now cleaned and locked down. Have a Level 3 match Wednesday and Thursday this week. Will still run all competition loads thru a hand primer. Oh joy!!!
  6. Jester560

    LOK Grip inquiry.

    You're good to go.
  7. Jester560

    IDPA website hurts my head.

    I shoot IDPA & USPSA weekly. USPSA is more sure fun and IDPA is better practice.....kindof.
  8. Jester560

    Bucket List/Holy Grail Acquired!!!!!!

    That's sexxy!
  9. Jester560

    Looking for concealment solutions for CZ75P01

    Tier One Concealed AIWB is the best. https://www.tier1concealed.com/
  10. Jester560

    Creatures in the garden.

    Need a manicure 🤣🤣🤣
  11. Jester560

    Creatures in the garden.

    I held a tarantula once. Felt like 8 cuetips going up my arm. I just about passed out. Nope, never again!!
  12. Jester560

    Creatures in the garden.

    Burn it all!!!!!!!
  13. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Sorry Brother. I have 4 urns on my dresser. I feel your pain.
  14. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Just sent another member here a DM
  15. Jester560

    New Shoes and New … Hat?

    I like the new grips
  16. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Sweating my **** off
  17. Jester560

    I was scared the whole time

    Thank you!
  18. Jester560

    What are you doing right now??

    Awaiting my sleep meds to kick in
  19. Jester560

    Robot games

    Funny stuff but also worrisome what they can do with them.
Back
Top