IMO drawing, presenting, reholstering, and mag changes can all be mastered in the home with dry type repetitive practice. Accuracy on the other hand can only truly be improved by live fire. A trigger press should be able to be mastered in a dozen or so repetitions but doing it with recoil and...
I thought from the title you were talking about changing magazines.😜
It seems way easier to transport extra loaded ammo than all the individual components. I mean if any one component or tool gets lost or contaminated you’re s.o.l.
Anyone ever seen these before? I did not know they existed. Appears from the description and the reviews that they are indeed factory mags. Why has SA never offered these on their website. We’re they a limited run for something special...
I think something like this is a great asset when torquing small optic screws.
https://store.fixitsticks.com/collections/torque-tools/products/small-all-in-one-torque-driver
Don’t use the L shaped keys if possible. Get a quality bit set and use a bit driver with a traditional screwdriver handle so you can push down while loosening. This will greatly reduce the risk of stripping out the small torx heads on the screws.
In restricted states that used to require only shotgun slugs these cartridges are quite capable and popular. I love my 350 legend. Would I use it if I could use my 308… No.
Can the rivets be drilled out and the holes be tapped? Then replace rivets with torx head screws?
Oh wait, that things got an aluminum frame right? Maybe not.
Their rods are so hard they are brittle. I bought one to run in my 5.25 10mm. It broke during the first magazine. Wolff replaced it but it just sits in a drawer. Factory rod went back in to the gun with the Wolff 22lb spring.