testtest

Search results

  1. Bear007

    Kuna Magazine Loader

    Pretty slick loader!
  2. Bear007

    Kuna Magazine Loader

    Do you have a time frame for it?
  3. Bear007

    Kuna Quick Range Time

    It was a quicky ... I had a short window between heavy rain storms around noon today so I popped by my club for a quick mag dump on the Kuna (new, received it and sighted it in kinda quick last week) and the XD mod.3 which I've had a few months. My old eyes are always blurry and hard to focus...
  4. Bear007

    Kuna Magazine Loader

    The Kuna magazines are fat. None of my current 9mm/40 s&w speed loaders even come close to fitting over them. What make or brand mag loader is anyone else using for your Kuna mags? Save an old guy's thumbs and fingers ... 🤣🤣🤣
  5. Bear007

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Welcome aboard from Western PA
  6. Bear007

    Officers Down in America

    Eastern PA 3 killed, others wounded. https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/police-killed-pennsylvania/2025/09/17/id/1226816/?ns_mail_uid=b3315fef-4c66-4af9-aae9-f5d647e93632&ns_mail_job=DM849569_09172025&s=acs&dkt_nbr=01050458fkqc
  7. Bear007

    Kuna Information

    I shot a few CCI 22LR lead bullets and it fouled the inside of the muzzle break horribly and was a pain to clean. I can imagine what it would do to a suppressor. I only shoot jacketed bullets through it now.
  8. Bear007

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Kuna w/brace. Arriving tomorrow.
  9. Bear007

    What are you doing right now??

    Just sitting here watching the FedEx tracking on my new Kuna. If I watch it will ship faster ... right??? 🤣 Anyway, it will be at my FFL sometime tomorrow. I have a busy morning and late afternoon so I hope it gets delivered early enough that I can pick it up in between.
  10. Bear007

    Interesting Article (IMO) on How P320 Debate Could Affect All Carry Guns

    I do not own or have i ever taken apart a P320 to see how it works. I do however take apart every gun I own to understand how everything works and what makes it safe, IMO, or not safe. Just a little safety comparison between the Hellcat Pro and the XD mod.3 of which I have both. 1. Note that...
  11. Bear007

    Help with Mod 3 Optic install

    The Holosun 507K uses M3 screws (3mm). The length is typically 8-10mm in length. Measure the plate thickness, then place the different length screws through the optic and measure how far they come out the bottom. You are looking to use the longest screw you can while NOT so long that they...
  12. Bear007

    Are we alone?

    ET - 1982
  13. Bear007

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Curious ... I guess i haven't been paying a lot of attention lately with being gone a lot on summer motorcycle trips. When did Rarebreed FRT's get the ok to start manufacturing and shipping again?
  14. Bear007

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    A case of 9mm. As someone above said, it does go fast.
  15. Bear007

    Kuna Information

    Is it the same spot where they've all cracked or different places?
  16. Bear007

    Kuna Information

    I guess I'll find out after mine arrives. I ordered a Kuna today with 2 extra mags, no ship date yet.
  17. Bear007

    Navy Orders $40 Million worth of 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo

    I'm too old to see that far much less shoot that far. Save it for the young guys. I'll stay with my old .308 which is already far more capable than I am.
  18. Bear007

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Bought some AMMO ARMOR magazine protectors. I had a few AA protectors already for a few of my older pistols but 1 was a little loose and the mag would slide out. I contacted AMMO ARMOR support and Mike (chief cook and bottle washer as he calls himself) immediately sent me a new one that he...
  19. Bear007

    Reddot

    My Hellcat Pro is the 1st pistol I ever put a red dot on. Obviously it's gonna look cleaner and be a little easier to conceal without. The U-dot factory sights are great also. If that's what works better or looks better for you then that's what you use. No right or wrong here. If you just...
  20. Bear007

    What holster are you using for the XD Mod.3

    IWB UPDATE- So the paddle is off and I carried it IWB all day. It is a little large for me body to conceal and does print a little but was comfortable enough while carrying. I think I'll stick with my Hellcat Pro during the warmer months though and maybe use it when I can wear a lite jacket or...
Back
Top