testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    2 cans Gunscrubber 1 tube TW25 grease
  2. HayesGreener

    Liberty

    Bet she learned that from her Momma!
  3. HayesGreener

    Hegseth following Gen Marshall's pre WWII housecleaning

    Marshall saw WWII coming and forced many of the chair warmers into retirement before WWII. Source: The Hill https://share.google/R0Xb3FNUYXVZfRWFV
  4. HayesGreener

    Liberty

    Upgrade
  5. HayesGreener

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    The 238 can be made ambidextrous with factory parts
  6. HayesGreener

    More magazine capacity

    I remember the case. They locked them in a buried semi trailer. The bus driver and older kids dug their way out and all of them escaped. The three inept kidnappers never got around to sending the ransom note and they all got life.
  7. HayesGreener

    Just for fun

    I believe he was a professor (of what I don't know) in a previous life....
  8. HayesGreener

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    Glock. The ergonomics don't work for me. (Ok Anni, send that dern bird)
  9. HayesGreener

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    most useful when throttling an opponent in desperate hand to hand combat
  10. HayesGreener

    More magazine capacity

    In 1979 when I had left active duty and workng the street in a local PD, we were receiving warning bulletins about Iranian students who were "sleeper cells", right down to the make and model cars they were driving. They have been here for a while. I remember thinking, sheesh, with home grown...
  11. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Combat Index: Dots, Irons or Point Shooting?

    Yeah that's nonsense. I have attended low light instructor courses and did a LOT of night fire. The three dot system works. Blacked out rear sights for night sights makes no sense to me. I am 75 and I need the reference for sight alignment.
  12. HayesGreener

    Police seizure proves they are on a roll in crime fighting

    One of the most frequent complaints I got from citizens was the mess pranksters made. When we caught them we often just made them clean up their messes but some ofc those"innocent" pranks caused real damage.
  13. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Combat Index: Dots, Irons or Point Shooting?

    You are looking at the,wrong night sights. Trijicon HD Night Sights have three dots, one in front and two in the rear. Most night sights are like that. Welcome, join us,and learn new things while being entertained.
  14. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Bon Apetite!
  15. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Just had Santinos pizza with Mrs Greener, son and grandkids. Life is good
  16. HayesGreener

    If you could only keep 3 firearms from your collection, which three?

    1911 in .45 SIG 516 Carbon Remington 870 Marine Magnum
  17. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Shot a course of fire this morning. Loving these cool mornings
Back
Top