testtest

Search results

  1. MN.Militia

    Discussion: What Will Make Your Gun Fail (and Why)?

    Yeah, you might poke your eye out!
  2. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  3. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  4. MN.Militia

    YOU Are a First Responder

    May as well toss my 2 pennies' worth in, even though pennies have been phased out.... In all my years, most of the time things would happen OFF-duty. I moved to MN from Indiana to escape the ruckus and wouldn't ya know, my 1st winter here (avg. air temp -35F) an old lady was ahead of me on the...
  5. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  7. MN.Militia

    Discussion: What Will Make Your Gun Fail (and Why)?

    I use a couple of dentist's tools for the scraping. IMHO it does the best job of getting into the deepest, most difficult corners to remove the carbon. That, usually after applying Hoppe's Black solvent. That 1-2 punch removes the worst possible carbon buildup, especially in my AR's!
  8. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    If you want Greta Thunberg to STFU, send her to me here in N. Minnesota and I'll school her on subzero!! My first winter here it was more than -30F for several months, and in Jan/Feb it was -45F / -50F!! It literally didn't bother me because I am Dr. Freeze!
  9. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    The only good thing about NPR is the classical music.
  11. MN.Militia

    Discussion: What Will Make Your Gun Fail (and Why)?

    I'm a clean freak (mucho OCD) on guns. Anytime I've bought a used gun, I clean it as soon as I get home. My latest is a Ruger P89DC, and it was sold to the LGS absolutely filthy. So filthy that at first glance, the barrel looked like it was mostly obstructed! So I do my 'tism on it and when I...
  12. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    We are winning, thanks to these 2A chads!!
  13. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    That gif failed. Hopefully this one doesnt!
  14. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    That reminds me of when I'd go crawdad hunting... good times!
  15. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    I can relate!!
  17. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    TACOS! YUMM!!
  18. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    You know it's 'game on' when Deputy US Marshal Samuel Gerard takes his chicken head off!
Back
Top