testtest

Search results

  1. R

    I pledge allegiance

    @Old_Me, Thank you for posting this for me,
  2. R

    I pledge allegiance

    Red Skelton did the best break down and explanation that I have ever heard in 1969, on his show. Someone smarter than I will need to post it from YouTube.
  3. R

    The younger workplace void

    That's not likely, as I can't remember where the feds ever said they taxed too much, we don't need anything this year...😂😳🤣
  4. R

    Shotshell reloading? Anyone?

    If anyone here wants to learn about the ins and outs of shotguns and becoming a better shotgunner then I would recommend this one.
  5. R

    I would say more range time is indicated for the PD

    I wasn't there, so I'll not judge. Knowing what shooting at and having returned fire directed at me is like, range time may or may not be needed or afforded the officers, officers need more. Officers generally stand on a line with paper targets and little stress. Officers need to know something...
  6. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Prayers Amigo!
  7. R

    What are you doing right now??

    You have doubts?!?!?? 😳🤣😂
  8. R

    Discussion: Why Consistent Ammo is Accurate Ammo

    The first thing I did to new brass was deburr the flash hole. One time operation.
  9. R

    Shotshell reloading? Anyone?

    I suggest you read this book, it will advise you on why and how science affects your shotgunning. Happy reading!
  10. R

    Daffy Zone…..

    Which show
  11. R

    THE REVOLVER RENAISSANCE IS A PLINKER BOOM IN DISGUISE

    I have a few wheel guns in my collection..... Here's the long and short among several that I have.....
  12. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Are we going to start a pool as to how long he stays on?
  13. R

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Ordered Hogue grips for one of the K frames in my collection...
  14. R

    What are you doing right now??

    My opinion is, we are wanting the machines to do more than just the basics. They are more complicated than ever before, are built around chip boards and such. Our fridge is supposed to keep food and drinks cold and or frozen, depending on the door. It doesn't have any automatic ice maker, can't...
  15. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Go get a ten year old and have him fix it for a case of Dr Pepper and some chips and salsa....
  16. R

    The younger workplace void

    Hopefully they learn progressively! 🤣😂🤣
  17. R

    The younger workplace void

    I told guys working for us, improving the skill set, tools or education is the best way for more money.
  18. R

    The younger workplace void

    One need not fail, you either winning, or you're learning! Too many people think they have lost, they should have learned what to do differently, or what they could have improved, something should have been a lesson.
  19. R

    Ruger precision rimfire vs SA 2020 rimfire

    Spoken like a politician! 😂🤣
  20. R

    The younger workplace void

    Trust me, it shows up on the job site! Ever try getting a high School student to read a tape measure? Hah!
Back
Top